- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Nicki Minaj Denied Entry For Her Own Album Release Party
According to an eyewitness:
“She wanted to celebrate with her fans, but she was denied entry at the door by the police because they said the venue was at capacity and there was nothing they could do to accommodate her.”
Minaj, who always makes sure to remind us that she’s a “bad bi***,” apparently wasn’t bad enough to get into her own show. Perhaps she had a good excuse as to why she was late, but the police probably couldn’t decipher her growling.
The eyewitness also states:
“Nicki turned up to the club with about 25 people at 3:30 in the morning. Nicki wasn’t happy about it, so she and her group just left.”
Minaj was schedule to make an appearance with Flo Rida and Fabulous (I feel bad for people who were then stuck having to watch just Fabulous perform).
Minaj’s album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up was released November 19th.