- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Nicki Minaj Denied Entry For Her Own Album Release Party
According to an eyewitness:
“She wanted to celebrate with her fans, but she was denied entry at the door by the police because they said the venue was at capacity and there was nothing they could do to accommodate her.”
Minaj, who always makes sure to remind us that she’s a “bad bi***,” apparently wasn’t bad enough to get into her own show. Perhaps she had a good excuse as to why she was late, but the police probably couldn’t decipher her growling.
The eyewitness also states:
“Nicki turned up to the club with about 25 people at 3:30 in the morning. Nicki wasn’t happy about it, so she and her group just left.”
Minaj was schedule to make an appearance with Flo Rida and Fabulous (I feel bad for people who were then stuck having to watch just Fabulous perform).
Minaj’s album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up was released November 19th.