- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Nicki Minaj Denied Entry For Her Own Album Release Party
According to an eyewitness:
“She wanted to celebrate with her fans, but she was denied entry at the door by the police because they said the venue was at capacity and there was nothing they could do to accommodate her.”
Minaj, who always makes sure to remind us that she’s a “bad bi***,” apparently wasn’t bad enough to get into her own show. Perhaps she had a good excuse as to why she was late, but the police probably couldn’t decipher her growling.
The eyewitness also states:
“Nicki turned up to the club with about 25 people at 3:30 in the morning. Nicki wasn’t happy about it, so she and her group just left.”
Minaj was schedule to make an appearance with Flo Rida and Fabulous (I feel bad for people who were then stuck having to watch just Fabulous perform).
Minaj’s album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up was released November 19th.