- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Nicki Minaj Denied Entry For Her Own Album Release Party
According to an eyewitness:
“She wanted to celebrate with her fans, but she was denied entry at the door by the police because they said the venue was at capacity and there was nothing they could do to accommodate her.”
Minaj, who always makes sure to remind us that she’s a “bad bi***,” apparently wasn’t bad enough to get into her own show. Perhaps she had a good excuse as to why she was late, but the police probably couldn’t decipher her growling.
The eyewitness also states:
“Nicki turned up to the club with about 25 people at 3:30 in the morning. Nicki wasn’t happy about it, so she and her group just left.”
Minaj was schedule to make an appearance with Flo Rida and Fabulous (I feel bad for people who were then stuck having to watch just Fabulous perform).
Minaj’s album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up was released November 19th.