- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Revenge Recap 10/28/12 Season 2 Ep 4 – ‘Forgiveness’
In the fourth episode of Season 2 of Revenge, faces from the past are reemerging all around the Hamptons, and for Victoria and Emily it brings on different kinds of trouble and significance.
Meanwhile Jack’s sense of duty grows exponentially, and Padma makes a move that could have major ramifications for Nolcorp.
In the beginning of the episode we see Amanda experiencing a flashback of her mother trying to drown her and her father saving her. Will she be able to forgive the mother she is trying so hard to find?
Emily learns that Gordon Murphy is her mother’s husband.
Meanwhile, Kara Clarke pays a visit to Victoria – and Victoria doesn’t seem too happy to see her.
Kara is trying to find out where her husband, Gordon is but Victoria is not giving her any information. Victoria calls Conrad to inform her that Kara Clarke is alive.