- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Revenge Recap 10/28/12 Season 2 Ep 4 – ‘Forgiveness’
In the fourth episode of Season 2 of Revenge, faces from the past are reemerging all around the Hamptons, and for Victoria and Emily it brings on different kinds of trouble and significance.
Meanwhile Jack’s sense of duty grows exponentially, and Padma makes a move that could have major ramifications for Nolcorp.
In the beginning of the episode we see Amanda experiencing a flashback of her mother trying to drown her and her father saving her. Will she be able to forgive the mother she is trying so hard to find?
Emily learns that Gordon Murphy is her mother’s husband.
Meanwhile, Kara Clarke pays a visit to Victoria – and Victoria doesn’t seem too happy to see her.
Kara is trying to find out where her husband, Gordon is but Victoria is not giving her any information. Victoria calls Conrad to inform her that Kara Clarke is alive.