- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Revenge Recap 10/28/12 Season 2 Ep 4 – ‘Forgiveness’
In the fourth episode of Season 2 of Revenge, faces from the past are reemerging all around the Hamptons, and for Victoria and Emily it brings on different kinds of trouble and significance.
Meanwhile Jack’s sense of duty grows exponentially, and Padma makes a move that could have major ramifications for Nolcorp.
In the beginning of the episode we see Amanda experiencing a flashback of her mother trying to drown her and her father saving her. Will she be able to forgive the mother she is trying so hard to find?
Emily learns that Gordon Murphy is her mother’s husband.
Meanwhile, Kara Clarke pays a visit to Victoria – and Victoria doesn’t seem too happy to see her.
Kara is trying to find out where her husband, Gordon is but Victoria is not giving her any information. Victoria calls Conrad to inform her that Kara Clarke is alive.