- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Revenge Recap 10/28/12 Season 2 Ep 4 – ‘Forgiveness’
In the fourth episode of Season 2 of Revenge, faces from the past are reemerging all around the Hamptons, and for Victoria and Emily it brings on different kinds of trouble and significance.
Meanwhile Jack’s sense of duty grows exponentially, and Padma makes a move that could have major ramifications for Nolcorp.
In the beginning of the episode we see Amanda experiencing a flashback of her mother trying to drown her and her father saving her. Will she be able to forgive the mother she is trying so hard to find?
Emily learns that Gordon Murphy is her mother’s husband.
Meanwhile, Kara Clarke pays a visit to Victoria – and Victoria doesn’t seem too happy to see her.
Kara is trying to find out where her husband, Gordon is but Victoria is not giving her any information. Victoria calls Conrad to inform her that Kara Clarke is alive.