- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Revenge Recap 10/28/12 Season 2 Ep 4 – ‘Forgiveness’
In the fourth episode of Season 2 of Revenge, faces from the past are reemerging all around the Hamptons, and for Victoria and Emily it brings on different kinds of trouble and significance.
Meanwhile Jack’s sense of duty grows exponentially, and Padma makes a move that could have major ramifications for Nolcorp.
In the beginning of the episode we see Amanda experiencing a flashback of her mother trying to drown her and her father saving her. Will she be able to forgive the mother she is trying so hard to find?
Emily learns that Gordon Murphy is her mother’s husband.
Meanwhile, Kara Clarke pays a visit to Victoria – and Victoria doesn’t seem too happy to see her.
Kara is trying to find out where her husband, Gordon is but Victoria is not giving her any information. Victoria calls Conrad to inform her that Kara Clarke is alive.