- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Rihanna Apologizes to Press and Fans on 777 Tour
Rihanna embarked a very ambitious never-before-attempted world concert series, 777 Tour heading out for 7 days, to 7 countries, to perform 7 concerts. The pop-star invited more than 150 fans and journalists to join her on a Boeing 777 for the experience of a life-time.
It seemed like a dream come true for the fans and journalists, to spend a week traveling the world with the superstar. But, Rihanna had other plans which she just apologized for on USweekly.
“I had to preserve my health. Normally, I’d be back here popping bottles with y’all,” she said. “I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.”
Despite the tour’s turbulence, Rihanna said she didn’t regret it.
“I was glad I did this, absolutely,” she reportedly said.
I don’t think her tour guests would say the same. Check out what an irate and disappointed journalist had to say about her experience.