- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Rihanna Apologizes to Press and Fans on 777 Tour
Rihanna embarked a very ambitious never-before-attempted world concert series, 777 Tour heading out for 7 days, to 7 countries, to perform 7 concerts. The pop-star invited more than 150 fans and journalists to join her on a Boeing 777 for the experience of a life-time.
It seemed like a dream come true for the fans and journalists, to spend a week traveling the world with the superstar. But, Rihanna had other plans which she just apologized for on USweekly.
“I had to preserve my health. Normally, I’d be back here popping bottles with y’all,” she said. “I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.”
Despite the tour’s turbulence, Rihanna said she didn’t regret it.
“I was glad I did this, absolutely,” she reportedly said.
I don’t think her tour guests would say the same. Check out what an irate and disappointed journalist had to say about her experience.