- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Rihanna Apologizes to Press and Fans on 777 Tour
Rihanna embarked a very ambitious never-before-attempted world concert series, 777 Tour heading out for 7 days, to 7 countries, to perform 7 concerts. The pop-star invited more than 150 fans and journalists to join her on a Boeing 777 for the experience of a life-time.
It seemed like a dream come true for the fans and journalists, to spend a week traveling the world with the superstar. But, Rihanna had other plans which she just apologized for on USweekly.
“I had to preserve my health. Normally, I’d be back here popping bottles with y’all,” she said. “I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.”
Despite the tour’s turbulence, Rihanna said she didn’t regret it.
“I was glad I did this, absolutely,” she reportedly said.
I don’t think her tour guests would say the same. Check out what an irate and disappointed journalist had to say about her experience.