- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Rihanna Apologizes to Press and Fans on 777 Tour
Rihanna embarked a very ambitious never-before-attempted world concert series, 777 Tour heading out for 7 days, to 7 countries, to perform 7 concerts. The pop-star invited more than 150 fans and journalists to join her on a Boeing 777 for the experience of a life-time.
It seemed like a dream come true for the fans and journalists, to spend a week traveling the world with the superstar. But, Rihanna had other plans which she just apologized for on USweekly.
“I had to preserve my health. Normally, I’d be back here popping bottles with y’all,” she said. “I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.”
Despite the tour’s turbulence, Rihanna said she didn’t regret it.
“I was glad I did this, absolutely,” she reportedly said.
I don’t think her tour guests would say the same. Check out what an irate and disappointed journalist had to say about her experience.