- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Robert De Niro And Jay Z Conversation Gets Heated
You better return Robert De Niro’s phone calls! According to the New York Post, things got heated at Leonardo Dicaprio’s
model search birthday party, when De Niro called Mr. Beyonce “rude” for not answering his phone calls. A source says:
“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
De Niro was apparently upset at H to the Izzo (people still say that?) for not getting back to him about a song that Jay Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival, and Beyonce had to step in to cool the situation down.
Other sources are saying that Raging bull and Jay Z actually had a private conversation, and things did not get heated, but that source probably only arrived after Beyonce calmed everyone by doing a set list of every Destiny’s Child hit ever (I have to move on from that group…)