- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Robert De Niro And Jay Z Conversation Gets Heated
You better return Robert De Niro’s phone calls! According to the New York Post, things got heated at Leonardo Dicaprio’s
model search birthday party, when De Niro called Mr. Beyonce “rude” for not answering his phone calls. A source says:
“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
De Niro was apparently upset at H to the Izzo (people still say that?) for not getting back to him about a song that Jay Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival, and Beyonce had to step in to cool the situation down.
Other sources are saying that Raging bull and Jay Z actually had a private conversation, and things did not get heated, but that source probably only arrived after Beyonce calmed everyone by doing a set list of every Destiny’s Child hit ever (I have to move on from that group…)