- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Robert De Niro And Jay Z Conversation Gets Heated
You better return Robert De Niro’s phone calls! According to the New York Post, things got heated at Leonardo Dicaprio’s
model search birthday party, when De Niro called Mr. Beyonce “rude” for not answering his phone calls. A source says:
“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
De Niro was apparently upset at H to the Izzo (people still say that?) for not getting back to him about a song that Jay Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival, and Beyonce had to step in to cool the situation down.
Other sources are saying that Raging bull and Jay Z actually had a private conversation, and things did not get heated, but that source probably only arrived after Beyonce calmed everyone by doing a set list of every Destiny’s Child hit ever (I have to move on from that group…)