- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Robert De Niro And Jay Z Conversation Gets Heated
You better return Robert De Niro’s phone calls! According to the New York Post, things got heated at Leonardo Dicaprio’s
model search birthday party, when De Niro called Mr. Beyonce “rude” for not answering his phone calls. A source says:
“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
De Niro was apparently upset at H to the Izzo (people still say that?) for not getting back to him about a song that Jay Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival, and Beyonce had to step in to cool the situation down.
Other sources are saying that Raging bull and Jay Z actually had a private conversation, and things did not get heated, but that source probably only arrived after Beyonce calmed everyone by doing a set list of every Destiny’s Child hit ever (I have to move on from that group…)