- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Robert De Niro And Jay Z Conversation Gets Heated
You better return Robert De Niro’s phone calls! According to the New York Post, things got heated at Leonardo Dicaprio’s
model search birthday party, when De Niro called Mr. Beyonce “rude” for not answering his phone calls. A source says:
“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”
De Niro was apparently upset at H to the Izzo (people still say that?) for not getting back to him about a song that Jay Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival, and Beyonce had to step in to cool the situation down.
Other sources are saying that Raging bull and Jay Z actually had a private conversation, and things did not get heated, but that source probably only arrived after Beyonce calmed everyone by doing a set list of every Destiny’s Child hit ever (I have to move on from that group…)