- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Sharon Osbourne Had Double Mastectomy
Sharon Osbourne had a double mastectomy.
In a surprising revelation, Osbourne revealed to Hello Magazine, after finding out she had the BRCA gene that shows she was at a higher risk for developing breast cancer, the tv personality opted for a double mastectomy.
Osbourne spoke to the magazine about deciding to remove both of her breasts, even though she does not currently have breast cancer. Osbourne, who previously braved a battle with colon cancer, said she “didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
Osbourne just resigned from her position as one of the judges of The X Factor. Osbourne was not happy with NBC removing her son from a reality show after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
What do you think about Sharon’s decision to have a double mastectomy? What a tough decision. What would you do if you were in her position?