- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Sharon Osbourne Had Double Mastectomy
Sharon Osbourne had a double mastectomy.
In a surprising revelation, Osbourne revealed to Hello Magazine, after finding out she had the BRCA gene that shows she was at a higher risk for developing breast cancer, the tv personality opted for a double mastectomy.
Osbourne spoke to the magazine about deciding to remove both of her breasts, even though she does not currently have breast cancer. Osbourne, who previously braved a battle with colon cancer, said she “didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
Osbourne just resigned from her position as one of the judges of The X Factor. Osbourne was not happy with NBC removing her son from a reality show after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
What do you think about Sharon’s decision to have a double mastectomy? What a tough decision. What would you do if you were in her position?