- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Sharon Osbourne Had Double Mastectomy
Sharon Osbourne had a double mastectomy.
In a surprising revelation, Osbourne revealed to Hello Magazine, after finding out she had the BRCA gene that shows she was at a higher risk for developing breast cancer, the tv personality opted for a double mastectomy.
Osbourne spoke to the magazine about deciding to remove both of her breasts, even though she does not currently have breast cancer. Osbourne, who previously braved a battle with colon cancer, said she “didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
Osbourne just resigned from her position as one of the judges of The X Factor. Osbourne was not happy with NBC removing her son from a reality show after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
What do you think about Sharon’s decision to have a double mastectomy? What a tough decision. What would you do if you were in her position?