- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Sharon Osbourne Had Double Mastectomy
Sharon Osbourne had a double mastectomy.
In a surprising revelation, Osbourne revealed to Hello Magazine, after finding out she had the BRCA gene that shows she was at a higher risk for developing breast cancer, the tv personality opted for a double mastectomy.
Osbourne spoke to the magazine about deciding to remove both of her breasts, even though she does not currently have breast cancer. Osbourne, who previously braved a battle with colon cancer, said she “didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
Osbourne just resigned from her position as one of the judges of The X Factor. Osbourne was not happy with NBC removing her son from a reality show after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
What do you think about Sharon’s decision to have a double mastectomy? What a tough decision. What would you do if you were in her position?