- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Sharon Osbourne Had Double Mastectomy
Sharon Osbourne had a double mastectomy.
In a surprising revelation, Osbourne revealed to Hello Magazine, after finding out she had the BRCA gene that shows she was at a higher risk for developing breast cancer, the tv personality opted for a double mastectomy.
Osbourne spoke to the magazine about deciding to remove both of her breasts, even though she does not currently have breast cancer. Osbourne, who previously braved a battle with colon cancer, said she “didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
Osbourne just resigned from her position as one of the judges of The X Factor. Osbourne was not happy with NBC removing her son from a reality show after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
What do you think about Sharon’s decision to have a double mastectomy? What a tough decision. What would you do if you were in her position?