- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Sister Wives Recap 11/25/12 Kody Begs For An Answer
TLC’s smash reality show “Sister Wives” debuted their Fall 2012 season and it was nothing short but a nail biter. The four wives (in order) Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn along with husband Kody Brown have set up roots in Las Vegas after being ostracized out of Utah. The only problem is that they could not find one place to accommodate all of the 20+ family members.
After a year and a half in Vegas and many setbacks, the Browns finally found a cul-de-sac with 4 homes, one for each wife. First, each wife had to qualify and with Janelle having been the breadwinner and Robyn being divorced with debt both had credit that were in question. Of course, by the end, all 4 qualified and now it is time for one more milestone: eldest son, Logan is about to graduate.