- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Sister Wives Recap 11/25/12 Kody Begs For An Answer
TLC’s smash reality show “Sister Wives” debuted their Fall 2012 season and it was nothing short but a nail biter. The four wives (in order) Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn along with husband Kody Brown have set up roots in Las Vegas after being ostracized out of Utah. The only problem is that they could not find one place to accommodate all of the 20+ family members.
After a year and a half in Vegas and many setbacks, the Browns finally found a cul-de-sac with 4 homes, one for each wife. First, each wife had to qualify and with Janelle having been the breadwinner and Robyn being divorced with debt both had credit that were in question. Of course, by the end, all 4 qualified and now it is time for one more milestone: eldest son, Logan is about to graduate.