- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
Sister Wives Recap 11/25/12 Kody Begs For An Answer
TLC’s smash reality show “Sister Wives” debuted their Fall 2012 season and it was nothing short but a nail biter. The four wives (in order) Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn along with husband Kody Brown have set up roots in Las Vegas after being ostracized out of Utah. The only problem is that they could not find one place to accommodate all of the 20+ family members.
After a year and a half in Vegas and many setbacks, the Browns finally found a cul-de-sac with 4 homes, one for each wife. First, each wife had to qualify and with Janelle having been the breadwinner and Robyn being divorced with debt both had credit that were in question. Of course, by the end, all 4 qualified and now it is time for one more milestone: eldest son, Logan is about to graduate.