- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Sister Wives Recap 11/25/12 Kody Begs For An Answer
TLC’s smash reality show “Sister Wives” debuted their Fall 2012 season and it was nothing short but a nail biter. The four wives (in order) Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn along with husband Kody Brown have set up roots in Las Vegas after being ostracized out of Utah. The only problem is that they could not find one place to accommodate all of the 20+ family members.
After a year and a half in Vegas and many setbacks, the Browns finally found a cul-de-sac with 4 homes, one for each wife. First, each wife had to qualify and with Janelle having been the breadwinner and Robyn being divorced with debt both had credit that were in question. Of course, by the end, all 4 qualified and now it is time for one more milestone: eldest son, Logan is about to graduate.