- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Sister Wives Recap 11/25/12 Kody Begs For An Answer
TLC’s smash reality show “Sister Wives” debuted their Fall 2012 season and it was nothing short but a nail biter. The four wives (in order) Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn along with husband Kody Brown have set up roots in Las Vegas after being ostracized out of Utah. The only problem is that they could not find one place to accommodate all of the 20+ family members.
After a year and a half in Vegas and many setbacks, the Browns finally found a cul-de-sac with 4 homes, one for each wife. First, each wife had to qualify and with Janelle having been the breadwinner and Robyn being divorced with debt both had credit that were in question. Of course, by the end, all 4 qualified and now it is time for one more milestone: eldest son, Logan is about to graduate.