- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
Sony Mobile Xperia TL: My Final Thoughts
Some of you may know that I’ve been using this amazing new phone from Sony and AT&T for the last couple of weeks. The Sony Mobile Xperia TL debuted to audiences in the latest James Bond film, Skyfall, on November 9th. If you didn’t get a chance to read my initial thoughts on the cellular device, you can check it out here,
For the last month or so I’ve been tweeting and talking about how cool the Xperia TL really is…no wonder it’s James Bonds’ personal phone! Its sleekness and overall appearance are what strike you first. But after toying around for a while, I really fell in love with the screen. The 4.6 inch HD display might have a little something to do with it!
Pictures and videos (shooting and watching) have also really blown me away. And it’s probably due to the 13 MP camera that the phone comes equipped with- I just can’t stop talking about this awesome feature.
I mentioned this aspect in one of my tweets, but the facial recognition feature is simply too cool. Tying it in with 007, the device seems almost top-secret when you have the option of making it accessible to the owner only.
The sounds and ringtones are actually refreshing. They’re different and unique (Bond themed ones anyway), and actually make it easier to tell when it’s YOUR actual phone ringing.
As far as apps, software, and other things that “techies” might get into- I didn’t. I guess you could call me a basic phone user, so unfortunately I’m not able at this time to speak on those aspects.
What I can say, is that the Sony Mobile Xperia TL, at least from the amount of time I’ve used the phone, is a really cool, quality mobile device. If you’re a fan or user of the Android Market, then this phone will be a piece of cake. If you’re an Apple user like myself, it’ll definitely take some time getting used to- but it’s totally worth it.
A huge thank you to AT&T for providing me with the phone and for allowing me to review it. It’s a solid product, everyone should check it out.