- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Taylor Lautner Thinks Robert Pattinson Should Forgive Kristen Stewart for Cheating
Taylor Lautner sat down with Cosmopolitan where he shared his thoughts about Kristen Stewart, whether his friend Robert Pattinson should take back Kristen, cheating and much more!!
His thoughts on infidelity: “To be honest, I’ve never been involved in any of those situations, so I don’t know [if trust can be regained],” he stated, “It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don’t want to give that if I haven’t even been there myself.”
His thoughts about his Twilight Co-Star, Kristen Stewart:
“Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I’m always proud of her.”
Does he think his friend and co-star Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson, should give Stewart another shot? “It depends on how long you were with that person. If it was a long, serious relationship, I think it’s quite easy to rekindle. I guess it depends on what damage has been done. There’s no ex out there who I’m not friends with today, and I’m extremely thankful for that.”
Lautner has been single since splitting up with with his Abduction costar Lily Collins in Sept. 2011. He has also dated, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.
What do you think about what Lautner had to say – do you agree or disagree?