- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Why Taylor Swift Can’t Find Love
Is Taylor Swift unlucky in love or is she the problem with her love life?
This week’s cover story of US Magazine claims to have the answers to those questions. Swift, who is famous for singing about her ex-boyfriends, has dated a long list of famous men including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and most recently Conor Kennedy.
Swift falls hard and she falls fast. In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the singer boasts about her ability to end relationships that just aren’t working – something young people have a hard time doing. Swift said, “I’ve learned when to get out,” she continued, “I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Rather than waste time with someone who isn’t right for you, Swift bails quickly. The only difference is she sings about the breakups.
As for why Taylor can’t find love and tends to make the same mistakes over and over, only Taylor knows the answer to that (and apparently the magazine).