- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Why Taylor Swift Can’t Find Love
Is Taylor Swift unlucky in love or is she the problem with her love life?
This week’s cover story of US Magazine claims to have the answers to those questions. Swift, who is famous for singing about her ex-boyfriends, has dated a long list of famous men including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and most recently Conor Kennedy.
Swift falls hard and she falls fast. In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the singer boasts about her ability to end relationships that just aren’t working – something young people have a hard time doing. Swift said, “I’ve learned when to get out,” she continued, “I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Rather than waste time with someone who isn’t right for you, Swift bails quickly. The only difference is she sings about the breakups.
As for why Taylor can’t find love and tends to make the same mistakes over and over, only Taylor knows the answer to that (and apparently the magazine).