- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Why Taylor Swift Can’t Find Love
Is Taylor Swift unlucky in love or is she the problem with her love life?
This week’s cover story of US Magazine claims to have the answers to those questions. Swift, who is famous for singing about her ex-boyfriends, has dated a long list of famous men including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and most recently Conor Kennedy.
Swift falls hard and she falls fast. In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the singer boasts about her ability to end relationships that just aren’t working – something young people have a hard time doing. Swift said, “I’ve learned when to get out,” she continued, “I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Rather than waste time with someone who isn’t right for you, Swift bails quickly. The only difference is she sings about the breakups.
As for why Taylor can’t find love and tends to make the same mistakes over and over, only Taylor knows the answer to that (and apparently the magazine).