- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Why Taylor Swift Can’t Find Love
Is Taylor Swift unlucky in love or is she the problem with her love life?
This week’s cover story of US Magazine claims to have the answers to those questions. Swift, who is famous for singing about her ex-boyfriends, has dated a long list of famous men including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and most recently Conor Kennedy.
Swift falls hard and she falls fast. In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the singer boasts about her ability to end relationships that just aren’t working – something young people have a hard time doing. Swift said, “I’ve learned when to get out,” she continued, “I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Rather than waste time with someone who isn’t right for you, Swift bails quickly. The only difference is she sings about the breakups.
As for why Taylor can’t find love and tends to make the same mistakes over and over, only Taylor knows the answer to that (and apparently the magazine).