- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Why Taylor Swift Can’t Find Love
Is Taylor Swift unlucky in love or is she the problem with her love life?
This week’s cover story of US Magazine claims to have the answers to those questions. Swift, who is famous for singing about her ex-boyfriends, has dated a long list of famous men including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and most recently Conor Kennedy.
Swift falls hard and she falls fast. In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the singer boasts about her ability to end relationships that just aren’t working – something young people have a hard time doing. Swift said, “I’ve learned when to get out,” she continued, “I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
That sounds like a reasonable explanation. Rather than waste time with someone who isn’t right for you, Swift bails quickly. The only difference is she sings about the breakups.
As for why Taylor can’t find love and tends to make the same mistakes over and over, only Taylor knows the answer to that (and apparently the magazine).