- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Taylor Swift to headline “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013”
Taylor Swift will headline “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013” live from Times Square!! “Taylor is truly this year’s global star and is the perfect artist to ring in the New Year for us at the crossroads of the world,” Ryan Seacrest said.
Jenny McCarthy will kick of New Year’s festivities kick at 8:00 p.m. on ABC with a two-hour tribute to the late Dick Clark. The special celebrates Dick’s legendary career including four decades of ringing in the New Year’s Eve on TV.
Following the tribute, at 10:00 p.m., Ryan will appear from Times Square in front of millions to watch the iconic ball drop. Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is hosting from the West Coast. In addition to Swift, the bi-coastal celebration will also feature performances from some of the world’s biggest artists, which we will announce as they are revealed.
So, who do you think Taylor will kiss at midnight??