- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Taylor Swift to headline “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013”
Taylor Swift will headline “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013” live from Times Square!! “Taylor is truly this year’s global star and is the perfect artist to ring in the New Year for us at the crossroads of the world,” Ryan Seacrest said.
Jenny McCarthy will kick of New Year’s festivities kick at 8:00 p.m. on ABC with a two-hour tribute to the late Dick Clark. The special celebrates Dick’s legendary career including four decades of ringing in the New Year’s Eve on TV.
Following the tribute, at 10:00 p.m., Ryan will appear from Times Square in front of millions to watch the iconic ball drop. Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is hosting from the West Coast. In addition to Swift, the bi-coastal celebration will also feature performances from some of the world’s biggest artists, which we will announce as they are revealed.
So, who do you think Taylor will kiss at midnight??