- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Tom Cruise, Suri Spend Thanksgiving Together
Cruise, who is in London filming the Sci-Fi “All You Need Is Kill,” was able to see Suri when she flew to be by her father’s side for the holiday. Cruise’s now ex-wife, Katie Holmes, spent the day flying to Ohio to spend it with her family.
Even though Cruise has been working abroad and recruiting more innocent people for his cult, he has been trying to stay in contact with Suri, and sends DVD’s of his movies to her, so that she cannot forget who he is (I mean, this would be the logical thing to do, right?)
Cruise and Holmes have plenty to be thankful for. Cruise can be thankful that he is still getting action roles even at his age, and he also can be thankful for the fact that he still makes millions shudder by laughing. Holmes can be thankful for her job on Broadway, as well has having retrieved her soul from Cruise, which is rare.