- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
Tom Cruise, Suri Spend Thanksgiving Together
Cruise, who is in London filming the Sci-Fi “All You Need Is Kill,” was able to see Suri when she flew to be by her father’s side for the holiday. Cruise’s now ex-wife, Katie Holmes, spent the day flying to Ohio to spend it with her family.
Even though Cruise has been working abroad and recruiting more innocent people for his cult, he has been trying to stay in contact with Suri, and sends DVD’s of his movies to her, so that she cannot forget who he is (I mean, this would be the logical thing to do, right?)
Cruise and Holmes have plenty to be thankful for. Cruise can be thankful that he is still getting action roles even at his age, and he also can be thankful for the fact that he still makes millions shudder by laughing. Holmes can be thankful for her job on Broadway, as well has having retrieved her soul from Cruise, which is rare.