- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Tom Cruise, Suri Spend Thanksgiving Together
Cruise, who is in London filming the Sci-Fi “All You Need Is Kill,” was able to see Suri when she flew to be by her father’s side for the holiday. Cruise’s now ex-wife, Katie Holmes, spent the day flying to Ohio to spend it with her family.
Even though Cruise has been working abroad and recruiting more innocent people for his cult, he has been trying to stay in contact with Suri, and sends DVD’s of his movies to her, so that she cannot forget who he is (I mean, this would be the logical thing to do, right?)
Cruise and Holmes have plenty to be thankful for. Cruise can be thankful that he is still getting action roles even at his age, and he also can be thankful for the fact that he still makes millions shudder by laughing. Holmes can be thankful for her job on Broadway, as well has having retrieved her soul from Cruise, which is rare.