- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Tom Cruise, Suri Spend Thanksgiving Together
Cruise, who is in London filming the Sci-Fi “All You Need Is Kill,” was able to see Suri when she flew to be by her father’s side for the holiday. Cruise’s now ex-wife, Katie Holmes, spent the day flying to Ohio to spend it with her family.
Even though Cruise has been working abroad and recruiting more innocent people for his cult, he has been trying to stay in contact with Suri, and sends DVD’s of his movies to her, so that she cannot forget who he is (I mean, this would be the logical thing to do, right?)
Cruise and Holmes have plenty to be thankful for. Cruise can be thankful that he is still getting action roles even at his age, and he also can be thankful for the fact that he still makes millions shudder by laughing. Holmes can be thankful for her job on Broadway, as well has having retrieved her soul from Cruise, which is rare.