- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Are You Happy Now?” 11/26/12 Video Top 8
Cassadee Pope puts her heart and soul into Michelle Branch’s “Are You Happy Now?”, on The Voice Top 8 Live Round.
Cassadee’s Song “Are You Happy Now” – Last week, Cassadee’s rendition of “Over You” hit number 1 on the iTunes chart, so she’s got a lot to live up to this week. And boy does she ever. Okay, I admit – I might be totally biased because she is my favorite, but as far as I’m concerned this is far and away the best performance of the evening, and she absolutely killed it! (Also, her burgundy dress is to die for.)
Judges’ Comments: Cee Lo tells Cassadee that he isn’t happy because she is going to win this thing, and that she did a wonderful job. Adam uses his time to slam The Roxy (when Maroon 5 opened for Michelle Branch they apparently didn’t give them a dressing room and he will never forgive them), while also telling Cassadee that she did an absolutely amazing job – especially considering how great she did last week. Blake opens up with a shout out to Cassadee’s mom (it’s her birthday, awww!) and then goes on to gush over Cassadee and the fact that she “just sang the crap out of that song.” So it seems that all of the coaches are in agreement that she is phenomenal.
Watch Cassadee’s amazing performance on page 2!!