- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Are You Happy Now?” 11/26/12 Video Top 8
Cassadee Pope puts her heart and soul into Michelle Branch’s “Are You Happy Now?”, on The Voice Top 8 Live Round.
Cassadee’s Song “Are You Happy Now” – Last week, Cassadee’s rendition of “Over You” hit number 1 on the iTunes chart, so she’s got a lot to live up to this week. And boy does she ever. Okay, I admit – I might be totally biased because she is my favorite, but as far as I’m concerned this is far and away the best performance of the evening, and she absolutely killed it! (Also, her burgundy dress is to die for.)
Judges’ Comments: Cee Lo tells Cassadee that he isn’t happy because she is going to win this thing, and that she did a wonderful job. Adam uses his time to slam The Roxy (when Maroon 5 opened for Michelle Branch they apparently didn’t give them a dressing room and he will never forgive them), while also telling Cassadee that she did an absolutely amazing job – especially considering how great she did last week. Blake opens up with a shout out to Cassadee’s mom (it’s her birthday, awww!) and then goes on to gush over Cassadee and the fact that she “just sang the crap out of that song.” So it seems that all of the coaches are in agreement that she is phenomenal.
Watch Cassadee’s amazing performance on page 2!!