- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Are You Happy Now?” 11/26/12 Video Top 8
Cassadee Pope puts her heart and soul into Michelle Branch’s “Are You Happy Now?”, on The Voice Top 8 Live Round.
Cassadee’s Song “Are You Happy Now” – Last week, Cassadee’s rendition of “Over You” hit number 1 on the iTunes chart, so she’s got a lot to live up to this week. And boy does she ever. Okay, I admit – I might be totally biased because she is my favorite, but as far as I’m concerned this is far and away the best performance of the evening, and she absolutely killed it! (Also, her burgundy dress is to die for.)
Judges’ Comments: Cee Lo tells Cassadee that he isn’t happy because she is going to win this thing, and that she did a wonderful job. Adam uses his time to slam The Roxy (when Maroon 5 opened for Michelle Branch they apparently didn’t give them a dressing room and he will never forgive them), while also telling Cassadee that she did an absolutely amazing job – especially considering how great she did last week. Blake opens up with a shout out to Cassadee’s mom (it’s her birthday, awww!) and then goes on to gush over Cassadee and the fact that she “just sang the crap out of that song.” So it seems that all of the coaches are in agreement that she is phenomenal.
Watch Cassadee’s amazing performance on page 2!!