- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Are You Happy Now?” 11/26/12 Video Top 8
Cassadee Pope puts her heart and soul into Michelle Branch’s “Are You Happy Now?”, on The Voice Top 8 Live Round.
Cassadee’s Song “Are You Happy Now” – Last week, Cassadee’s rendition of “Over You” hit number 1 on the iTunes chart, so she’s got a lot to live up to this week. And boy does she ever. Okay, I admit – I might be totally biased because she is my favorite, but as far as I’m concerned this is far and away the best performance of the evening, and she absolutely killed it! (Also, her burgundy dress is to die for.)
Judges’ Comments: Cee Lo tells Cassadee that he isn’t happy because she is going to win this thing, and that she did a wonderful job. Adam uses his time to slam The Roxy (when Maroon 5 opened for Michelle Branch they apparently didn’t give them a dressing room and he will never forgive them), while also telling Cassadee that she did an absolutely amazing job – especially considering how great she did last week. Blake opens up with a shout out to Cassadee’s mom (it’s her birthday, awww!) and then goes on to gush over Cassadee and the fact that she “just sang the crap out of that song.” So it seems that all of the coaches are in agreement that she is phenomenal.
Watch Cassadee’s amazing performance on page 2!!
Pages: 1 2