- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Voice Dez Duron: “Feeling Good” 11/19/12 Video
Dez Duron tackles a Broadway classic, “Feeling Good”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Dez’s Song Feelin’ Good – Dez tells us in his “confessional” that he wants to “stay on the show” for Christina – but since I discovered his biography last week, I’m pretty sure he wants to stay on because he and his family have no idea what it means to lose. And in typical “I am a winner” fashion, Dez absolutely brings it in this jazz meets blues performance.
Judges’ Comments: When Cee Lo tries to give Dez his congratulations he is completely drowned out by the ladies in the audience losing their minds over Dez. Once they quiet down, he says that he loved it, and that it was a wonderful rendition of the song. Blake congratulates Dez and Christina for figuring out where Dez fits musically, saying that was it. Christina tells Dez that she was so proud of him tonight, and that he “dug deeper” in his performance. Weirdly, Christina also uses this time to throw some love to Sylvia…
Check out the sexy performance from Dez on Page 2!!