- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
The Voice Dez Duron: “Feeling Good” 11/19/12 Video
Dez Duron tackles a Broadway classic, “Feeling Good”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Dez’s Song Feelin’ Good – Dez tells us in his “confessional” that he wants to “stay on the show” for Christina – but since I discovered his biography last week, I’m pretty sure he wants to stay on because he and his family have no idea what it means to lose. And in typical “I am a winner” fashion, Dez absolutely brings it in this jazz meets blues performance.
Judges’ Comments: When Cee Lo tries to give Dez his congratulations he is completely drowned out by the ladies in the audience losing their minds over Dez. Once they quiet down, he says that he loved it, and that it was a wonderful rendition of the song. Blake congratulates Dez and Christina for figuring out where Dez fits musically, saying that was it. Christina tells Dez that she was so proud of him tonight, and that he “dug deeper” in his performance. Weirdly, Christina also uses this time to throw some love to Sylvia…
Check out the sexy performance from Dez on Page 2!!