- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Voice Nicholas David: “Lean on Me” 11/19/12 Video
Nicholas David, the unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Contestant’s Song Lean On Me – In addition to accompanying himself on the piano, Nicholas is also accompanied by a choir. He does a fantastic job with this rendition, however it draws my attention to whether or not there is a market for this type of music at this present time. The crowd seems to love him, as do the judges (more on that in a moment), but would America want to hear him on the radio?
Judges’ Comments: The crowd just won’t stop cheering! But once they do, Adam takes the opportunity to tell Nicholas he’s a huge fan, while Blake says that tonight’s taping might be “the best episode of The Voice we’ve ever had.” Christina says that the song was “like chicken soup going down,” and coach Cee Lo basically tells Nicholas that he had a Heavenly experience listening to him. (Apparently, Cee Lo’s parents were both ministers and hearing Nicholas’s rendition, accompanied by the choir, just brought him back to when he was a child and seemed to bring him to tears.)
Watch Nick’s video on page 2!!