- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Voice Nicholas David: “Lean on Me” 11/19/12 Video
Nicholas David, the unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Contestant’s Song Lean On Me – In addition to accompanying himself on the piano, Nicholas is also accompanied by a choir. He does a fantastic job with this rendition, however it draws my attention to whether or not there is a market for this type of music at this present time. The crowd seems to love him, as do the judges (more on that in a moment), but would America want to hear him on the radio?
Judges’ Comments: The crowd just won’t stop cheering! But once they do, Adam takes the opportunity to tell Nicholas he’s a huge fan, while Blake says that tonight’s taping might be “the best episode of The Voice we’ve ever had.” Christina says that the song was “like chicken soup going down,” and coach Cee Lo basically tells Nicholas that he had a Heavenly experience listening to him. (Apparently, Cee Lo’s parents were both ministers and hearing Nicholas’s rendition, accompanied by the choir, just brought him back to when he was a child and seemed to bring him to tears.)
Watch Nick’s video on page 2!!