- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Voice Nicholas David: “Lean on Me” 11/19/12 Video
Nicholas David, the unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Contestant’s Song Lean On Me – In addition to accompanying himself on the piano, Nicholas is also accompanied by a choir. He does a fantastic job with this rendition, however it draws my attention to whether or not there is a market for this type of music at this present time. The crowd seems to love him, as do the judges (more on that in a moment), but would America want to hear him on the radio?
Judges’ Comments: The crowd just won’t stop cheering! But once they do, Adam takes the opportunity to tell Nicholas he’s a huge fan, while Blake says that tonight’s taping might be “the best episode of The Voice we’ve ever had.” Christina says that the song was “like chicken soup going down,” and coach Cee Lo basically tells Nicholas that he had a Heavenly experience listening to him. (Apparently, Cee Lo’s parents were both ministers and hearing Nicholas’s rendition, accompanied by the choir, just brought him back to when he was a child and seemed to bring him to tears.)
Watch Nick’s video on page 2!!