- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
The Voice Nicholas David: “Lean on Me” 11/19/12 Video
Nicholas David, the unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Contestant’s Song Lean On Me – In addition to accompanying himself on the piano, Nicholas is also accompanied by a choir. He does a fantastic job with this rendition, however it draws my attention to whether or not there is a market for this type of music at this present time. The crowd seems to love him, as do the judges (more on that in a moment), but would America want to hear him on the radio?
Judges’ Comments: The crowd just won’t stop cheering! But once they do, Adam takes the opportunity to tell Nicholas he’s a huge fan, while Blake says that tonight’s taping might be “the best episode of The Voice we’ve ever had.” Christina says that the song was “like chicken soup going down,” and coach Cee Lo basically tells Nicholas that he had a Heavenly experience listening to him. (Apparently, Cee Lo’s parents were both ministers and hearing Nicholas’s rendition, accompanied by the choir, just brought him back to when he was a child and seemed to bring him to tears.)
Watch Nick’s video on page 2!!