- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
The Voice Nicholas David: “Lean on Me” 11/19/12 Video
Nicholas David, the unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me”, on The Voice Top 10 Live Playoffs.
Contestant’s Song Lean On Me – In addition to accompanying himself on the piano, Nicholas is also accompanied by a choir. He does a fantastic job with this rendition, however it draws my attention to whether or not there is a market for this type of music at this present time. The crowd seems to love him, as do the judges (more on that in a moment), but would America want to hear him on the radio?
Judges’ Comments: The crowd just won’t stop cheering! But once they do, Adam takes the opportunity to tell Nicholas he’s a huge fan, while Blake says that tonight’s taping might be “the best episode of The Voice we’ve ever had.” Christina says that the song was “like chicken soup going down,” and coach Cee Lo basically tells Nicholas that he had a Heavenly experience listening to him. (Apparently, Cee Lo’s parents were both ministers and hearing Nicholas’s rendition, accompanied by the choir, just brought him back to when he was a child and seemed to bring him to tears.)
Watch Nick’s video on page 2!!