- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Voice Recap 11/8/12 – Season 3 – Live Rounds Results
After two nights of live rounds, we’re about to find out which artists will represent their teams in the Top 12.
In addition to finding out who the Top 12 contestants are, we’re also going to be treated to a performance by Maroon 5, performances by the contestants, and a performance by Season 2 “The Voice” winner Jermaine Paul.
Each of the judges feels confident that their team is the best team, and Christina looked like she might cry when Carson asked her how she felt about having to let two of her contestants go.
Head on over to the next page to see how the performances went and who the Top 12 will be!