- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
The Voice Recap 11/8/12 – Season 3 – Live Rounds Results
After two nights of live rounds, we’re about to find out which artists will represent their teams in the Top 12.
In addition to finding out who the Top 12 contestants are, we’re also going to be treated to a performance by Maroon 5, performances by the contestants, and a performance by Season 2 “The Voice” winner Jermaine Paul.
Each of the judges feels confident that their team is the best team, and Christina looked like she might cry when Carson asked her how she felt about having to let two of her contestants go.
Head on over to the next page to see how the performances went and who the Top 12 will be!