- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Voice Terry McDermott: “Don’t Stop Believin'” 11/5/12 Playoffs Video
Scotsman Terry delivers an American classic, Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin'”on The Voice Live Playoffs.
Contestant: Terry McDermot
Terry’s Song Don’t Stop Believin’ – aka “the song every drunk person in a bar loves to sing.” Seriously, it is one of the greatest 80’s relics and bar songs of all time. Singing SUCH a well-loved sound has got to be a difficult task. But Terry absolutely does not let us down (although his hair could stand to use some sprucing up). It seems like Terry slipped on his words once or twice, but ultimately I think he did a fantastic job with this song. At the end when he got to bring out those loud power notes he just absolutely killed in. In typical Terry fashion.
Judges’ Comments: Christina attempts to give Terry some notes, but the crowd just goes wild. Once they quiet down, Christina is able to tell Terry that he is just “easy on the ears” and that his “precise tone, annunciation” are “effortless.” She ends with saying that she’s a fan, and then turns it over to Cee Lo who agrees with Christina that Terry is “effortless” in his abilities. Cee Lo also tells Terry that he is “genuine article rock-n-roll,” which probably gave Terry goosebumps! Now up, coach Blake, who tells Terry that he is making “classic Rock cool again” and wraps it up by saying that “when God was passing out the ability to rock, he gave Terry just a little bit more.” Oh Blake, you’re hilarious.
Watch Terry awesome performance on page 2!!