- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” 11/7/12 Playoffs Video
Trevin Hunte makes Laura Branigan’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” his own on The Voice Live Playoffs!!
Trevin’s Song How Am I Supposed To Live Without You – Swoon. He is just … oh my goodness. He is phenomenal. And he is hitting notes that probably make Christina jealous. This is by far my favorite performance of the night. No doubt about it!
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Trevin that he did a phenomenal job, and Christina seconds that. However, Christina has a “but” to add in… she says he hasn’t truly tapped into what he is capable of, and she wants Cee Lo to really push him. Cee Lo wraps things up by literally being speechless. He just flounders for a few seconds before saying “omg it’s just… ability man. It’s unEarthly, and no one is going to argue against the fact that you could win the entire thing.”
Watch Trevin’s performance video on page 2!!