- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” 11/7/12 Playoffs Video
Trevin Hunte makes Laura Branigan’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” his own on The Voice Live Playoffs!!
Trevin’s Song How Am I Supposed To Live Without You – Swoon. He is just … oh my goodness. He is phenomenal. And he is hitting notes that probably make Christina jealous. This is by far my favorite performance of the night. No doubt about it!
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Trevin that he did a phenomenal job, and Christina seconds that. However, Christina has a “but” to add in… she says he hasn’t truly tapped into what he is capable of, and she wants Cee Lo to really push him. Cee Lo wraps things up by literally being speechless. He just flounders for a few seconds before saying “omg it’s just… ability man. It’s unEarthly, and no one is going to argue against the fact that you could win the entire thing.”
Watch Trevin’s performance video on page 2!!
Pages: 1 2