- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” 11/7/12 Playoffs Video
Trevin Hunte makes Laura Branigan’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” his own on The Voice Live Playoffs!!
Trevin’s Song How Am I Supposed To Live Without You – Swoon. He is just … oh my goodness. He is phenomenal. And he is hitting notes that probably make Christina jealous. This is by far my favorite performance of the night. No doubt about it!
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Trevin that he did a phenomenal job, and Christina seconds that. However, Christina has a “but” to add in… she says he hasn’t truly tapped into what he is capable of, and she wants Cee Lo to really push him. Cee Lo wraps things up by literally being speechless. He just flounders for a few seconds before saying “omg it’s just… ability man. It’s unEarthly, and no one is going to argue against the fact that you could win the entire thing.”
Watch Trevin’s performance video on page 2!!