- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” 11/7/12 Playoffs Video
Trevin Hunte makes Laura Branigan’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” his own on The Voice Live Playoffs!!
Trevin’s Song How Am I Supposed To Live Without You – Swoon. He is just … oh my goodness. He is phenomenal. And he is hitting notes that probably make Christina jealous. This is by far my favorite performance of the night. No doubt about it!
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Trevin that he did a phenomenal job, and Christina seconds that. However, Christina has a “but” to add in… she says he hasn’t truly tapped into what he is capable of, and she wants Cee Lo to really push him. Cee Lo wraps things up by literally being speechless. He just flounders for a few seconds before saying “omg it’s just… ability man. It’s unEarthly, and no one is going to argue against the fact that you could win the entire thing.”
Watch Trevin’s performance video on page 2!!