- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” 11/7/12 Playoffs Video
Trevin Hunte makes Laura Branigan’s “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” his own on The Voice Live Playoffs!!
Trevin’s Song How Am I Supposed To Live Without You – Swoon. He is just … oh my goodness. He is phenomenal. And he is hitting notes that probably make Christina jealous. This is by far my favorite performance of the night. No doubt about it!
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Trevin that he did a phenomenal job, and Christina seconds that. However, Christina has a “but” to add in… she says he hasn’t truly tapped into what he is capable of, and she wants Cee Lo to really push him. Cee Lo wraps things up by literally being speechless. He just flounders for a few seconds before saying “omg it’s just… ability man. It’s unEarthly, and no one is going to argue against the fact that you could win the entire thing.”
Watch Trevin’s performance video on page 2!!