- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
The Voice Trevin Hunte “When A Man Loves A Woman” 11/12/12 Video Top 12
Trevin Hunte sang “When A Man Loves A Woman” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Trevin’s Song “When A Man Loves A Woman” – Boom. A new favorite. Trevin is just amazing. A-freaking-mazing. I don’t have anything else to say about it – words can’t do it justice – he was just amazing.
Judges’ Comments: Basically, the judges are just heaping praise on Trevin, with Blake saying that he gave it all and “didn’t leave anything but blood and guts” on the stage. Christina specifically compliments the “raspy” tone he seems to have discovered, and also says that there is so much she’d like to talk to him about but she can’t since Cee Lo is his coach. Which brings us to Cee Lo, who is practically foaming at the mouth over Trevin. He says he’s humbled by him, and encouraged by him in a profound way, and that “his talent is immense.” So, they all agree – and I do too – that Trevin is amazing.
Watch Trevin’s amazing performance video on Page 2!!