- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The Voice Trevin Hunte “When A Man Loves A Woman” 11/12/12 Video Top 12
Trevin Hunte sang “When A Man Loves A Woman” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Trevin’s Song “When A Man Loves A Woman” – Boom. A new favorite. Trevin is just amazing. A-freaking-mazing. I don’t have anything else to say about it – words can’t do it justice – he was just amazing.
Judges’ Comments: Basically, the judges are just heaping praise on Trevin, with Blake saying that he gave it all and “didn’t leave anything but blood and guts” on the stage. Christina specifically compliments the “raspy” tone he seems to have discovered, and also says that there is so much she’d like to talk to him about but she can’t since Cee Lo is his coach. Which brings us to Cee Lo, who is practically foaming at the mouth over Trevin. He says he’s humbled by him, and encouraged by him in a profound way, and that “his talent is immense.” So, they all agree – and I do too – that Trevin is amazing.
Watch Trevin’s amazing performance video on Page 2!!