- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The Wanted Calls Out One Direction to a Fight on Twitter
It looks like the Twitter feud between Max from the band, Wanted and Zayne from One Direction may be moving from Twitter to the streets of Manhattan.
With both of the boy bands in New York this week, the online Twitter feud that started between the stars has taken a turn for the worse as each group is allegedly willing to take their online feud outside for a real fight.
The One Direction vs. The Wanted Twitter feud began early last week when Zayne called Max a geek. The tweets got nastier as the fight continued. Zayne took it a step further by calling Max “chlamydia boy.” Max responded by tweeting, “He’s probably only just finished sex ed. He’s like, ‘It’s a new word I’ve learned!’”
The Wanted was on the radio when Max said,
“I’m not sure what his problem is, to be honest,” he continued, “I tried to palm it off as friendly, but you can only take so many insults. If you’ve got a problem, come and see me in New York and we’ll sort it out here and now.”
The two bands will meet face to face at the Jingle Ball in New York City on December 7, 2012. Will they kiss and make up or duke it out? Is this just a publicity stunt?