- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
The Wanted Calls Out One Direction to a Fight on Twitter
It looks like the Twitter feud between Max from the band, Wanted and Zayne from One Direction may be moving from Twitter to the streets of Manhattan.
With both of the boy bands in New York this week, the online Twitter feud that started between the stars has taken a turn for the worse as each group is allegedly willing to take their online feud outside for a real fight.
The One Direction vs. The Wanted Twitter feud began early last week when Zayne called Max a geek. The tweets got nastier as the fight continued. Zayne took it a step further by calling Max “chlamydia boy.” Max responded by tweeting, “He’s probably only just finished sex ed. He’s like, ‘It’s a new word I’ve learned!’”
The Wanted was on the radio when Max said,
“I’m not sure what his problem is, to be honest,” he continued, “I tried to palm it off as friendly, but you can only take so many insults. If you’ve got a problem, come and see me in New York and we’ll sort it out here and now.”
The two bands will meet face to face at the Jingle Ball in New York City on December 7, 2012. Will they kiss and make up or duke it out? Is this just a publicity stunt?