- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 11/18/12
BOND IS NO MATCH FOR EDWARD & BELLA AS TWILIGHT TAKES THE NUMBER ONE SPOT
1. Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 Wknd/$ 141.3 Total/$ 141.3
2. Skyfall/Sony Wknd/$ 41.5 Total/$ 161.3
3. Lincoln/Touchstone Wknd/$ 21.0 Total/$ 22.4
4. Wreck-It-Ralph/Disney Wknd/$ 18.3 Total/$ 121.5
5. Flight/Paramount Wknd/$ 8.6 Total/$ 61.3
6. Argo/Warners Wknd/$ 4.0 Total/$ 92.0
7. Taken 2/Fox Wknd/$ 2.1 Total/$ 134.6
8. Pitch Perfect/Universal Wknd/$ 1.3 Total/$ 62.0
9. Here Comes The Boom/Sony Wknd/$ 1.2 Total/$ 41.0
10. Hotel Transylvania/Sony Wknd/$ .9 Total/$ 140.9
EW. HE’S OLD, MOM!
You wondered who could defeat James Bond (besides an incompetent script)? Well wonder no more. Teenage girls can and have done so thoroughly, allowing Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 to make its freaking budget on the weekend opening alone. I’ve never seen a single installment of this and don’t plan to start now. Now the question is which cast member is going to bottom out and die first because they couldn’t make a career after this?
BLOFELD NEVER STOPPED COMING BACK
I also plan on never seeing Skyfall again, down to number two. Overall everyone was disappointed in Quantum of Silence, but in retrospect it wasn’t that bad (I picked it up this weekend along with Goldfinger and Thunderball on blu-ray). I think stupidly bringing Mathis back just to die annoyed a lot of people including myself. But the first two action sequences surpass anything you see in Skyfall. Oh, and you know that secret organization that reached into the British government itself? The one that Vesper, LaChieffe, Mr. White and whoever the fuck that French dude was in Quantum worked for? Nowhere to be seen here. Seriously, the more I think about Skyfall the angrier I get because there’s simply no reason for it to be this stupid. And people who defend it with the “it’s just a Bond film” are proving my point for me. Whenever anyone says “It’s just a” what they’re doing is making excuses for incompetence and this film is pretty damn incompetent.
More reviews on page 2!!