- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Wendy Williams Nude Times Square Billboard for PETA (photo)
Talk show queen Wendy Williams appears in a sexy new “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals” (PETA) campaign declaring, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” to urge shoppers to join her in crossing fur off their holiday lists.
Williams posed nude to protest the manufacturing and sale of fur clothing. “We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs,” she said in a statement when the ad campaign was unveiled in New York’s Times Square yesterday. Williams will also be asking her viewers to donate fur coats to PETA, which will in turn give those coats to the homeless.
The sexy 48-year talk show host has joined a growing list of stars, which includes Eva Mendes, Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, and Joanna Krupa, who have renounced wearing fur and who have volunteered to appear in PETA’s iconic naked campaign.
How do you like Wendy’s billboard photo?
Check out the 2 minute behind-the-scenes video from Wendy’s shoot below.