- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
Wendy Williams Nude Times Square Billboard for PETA (photo)
Talk show queen Wendy Williams appears in a sexy new “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals” (PETA) campaign declaring, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” to urge shoppers to join her in crossing fur off their holiday lists.
Williams posed nude to protest the manufacturing and sale of fur clothing. “We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs,” she said in a statement when the ad campaign was unveiled in New York’s Times Square yesterday. Williams will also be asking her viewers to donate fur coats to PETA, which will in turn give those coats to the homeless.
The sexy 48-year talk show host has joined a growing list of stars, which includes Eva Mendes, Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, and Joanna Krupa, who have renounced wearing fur and who have volunteered to appear in PETA’s iconic naked campaign.
How do you like Wendy’s billboard photo?
Check out the 2 minute behind-the-scenes video from Wendy’s shoot below.