- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Wendy Williams Nude Times Square Billboard for PETA (photo)
Talk show queen Wendy Williams appears in a sexy new “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals” (PETA) campaign declaring, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” to urge shoppers to join her in crossing fur off their holiday lists.
Williams posed nude to protest the manufacturing and sale of fur clothing. “We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs,” she said in a statement when the ad campaign was unveiled in New York’s Times Square yesterday. Williams will also be asking her viewers to donate fur coats to PETA, which will in turn give those coats to the homeless.
The sexy 48-year talk show host has joined a growing list of stars, which includes Eva Mendes, Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, and Joanna Krupa, who have renounced wearing fur and who have volunteered to appear in PETA’s iconic naked campaign.
How do you like Wendy’s billboard photo?
Check out the 2 minute behind-the-scenes video from Wendy’s shoot below.