- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Wendy Williams Nude Times Square Billboard for PETA (photo)
Talk show queen Wendy Williams appears in a sexy new “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals” (PETA) campaign declaring, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” to urge shoppers to join her in crossing fur off their holiday lists.
Williams posed nude to protest the manufacturing and sale of fur clothing. “We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs,” she said in a statement when the ad campaign was unveiled in New York’s Times Square yesterday. Williams will also be asking her viewers to donate fur coats to PETA, which will in turn give those coats to the homeless.
The sexy 48-year talk show host has joined a growing list of stars, which includes Eva Mendes, Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, and Joanna Krupa, who have renounced wearing fur and who have volunteered to appear in PETA’s iconic naked campaign.
How do you like Wendy’s billboard photo?
Check out the 2 minute behind-the-scenes video from Wendy’s shoot below.