- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Wendy Williams Nude Times Square Billboard for PETA (photo)
Talk show queen Wendy Williams appears in a sexy new “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals” (PETA) campaign declaring, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” to urge shoppers to join her in crossing fur off their holiday lists.
Williams posed nude to protest the manufacturing and sale of fur clothing. “We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs,” she said in a statement when the ad campaign was unveiled in New York’s Times Square yesterday. Williams will also be asking her viewers to donate fur coats to PETA, which will in turn give those coats to the homeless.
The sexy 48-year talk show host has joined a growing list of stars, which includes Eva Mendes, Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, and Joanna Krupa, who have renounced wearing fur and who have volunteered to appear in PETA’s iconic naked campaign.
How do you like Wendy’s billboard photo?
Check out the 2 minute behind-the-scenes video from Wendy’s shoot below.