- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Adam Levine Bashes Honey Boo Boo – Calls Them F*in Idiots
Adam Levine has made it clear he is not a fan of the popular TLC show, ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.’ Levine spoke his mind on GQ’s December issue when asked about the sassy pageant girl and her family:
“Honey Boo Boo’ is the DECAY of Western civilization. Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
Levine says he now understands why people continue to listen to his band, Maroon 5. (we are kidding of course.) While the majority of America can, without hesitation, name every member of Honey Boo Boo’s family, we would never be able to name another member of Maroon 5.
Levine continued with some very strong words,
“That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
Honey Boo Boo continues to be one of the highest rated shows on TLC, and yes, while it is a train-wreck, it is tough to take Levine, a man who claims he has “the moves like Jagger,” and a man who spends his time trading verbal blows with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice,” serious.
Instead of bashing reality shows, Levine should probably focus on his solo career, I mean on his band.