- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Adam Levine Bashes Honey Boo Boo – Calls Them F*in Idiots
Adam Levine has made it clear he is not a fan of the popular TLC show, ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.’ Levine spoke his mind on GQ’s December issue when asked about the sassy pageant girl and her family:
“Honey Boo Boo’ is the DECAY of Western civilization. Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
Levine says he now understands why people continue to listen to his band, Maroon 5. (we are kidding of course.) While the majority of America can, without hesitation, name every member of Honey Boo Boo’s family, we would never be able to name another member of Maroon 5.
Levine continued with some very strong words,
“That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
Honey Boo Boo continues to be one of the highest rated shows on TLC, and yes, while it is a train-wreck, it is tough to take Levine, a man who claims he has “the moves like Jagger,” and a man who spends his time trading verbal blows with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice,” serious.
Instead of bashing reality shows, Levine should probably focus on his solo career, I mean on his band.