- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Adam Levine Bashes Honey Boo Boo – Calls Them F*in Idiots
Adam Levine has made it clear he is not a fan of the popular TLC show, ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.’ Levine spoke his mind on GQ’s December issue when asked about the sassy pageant girl and her family:
“Honey Boo Boo’ is the DECAY of Western civilization. Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
Levine says he now understands why people continue to listen to his band, Maroon 5. (we are kidding of course.) While the majority of America can, without hesitation, name every member of Honey Boo Boo’s family, we would never be able to name another member of Maroon 5.
Levine continued with some very strong words,
“That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
Honey Boo Boo continues to be one of the highest rated shows on TLC, and yes, while it is a train-wreck, it is tough to take Levine, a man who claims he has “the moves like Jagger,” and a man who spends his time trading verbal blows with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice,” serious.
Instead of bashing reality shows, Levine should probably focus on his solo career, I mean on his band.