- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Adam Levine Bashes Honey Boo Boo – Calls Them F*in Idiots
Adam Levine has made it clear he is not a fan of the popular TLC show, ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.’ Levine spoke his mind on GQ’s December issue when asked about the sassy pageant girl and her family:
“Honey Boo Boo’ is the DECAY of Western civilization. Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
Levine says he now understands why people continue to listen to his band, Maroon 5. (we are kidding of course.) While the majority of America can, without hesitation, name every member of Honey Boo Boo’s family, we would never be able to name another member of Maroon 5.
Levine continued with some very strong words,
“That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
Honey Boo Boo continues to be one of the highest rated shows on TLC, and yes, while it is a train-wreck, it is tough to take Levine, a man who claims he has “the moves like Jagger,” and a man who spends his time trading verbal blows with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice,” serious.
Instead of bashing reality shows, Levine should probably focus on his solo career, I mean on his band.