- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
Adele Tops iTunes Chart For Second Straight Year
Never mind, we’ll find someone- Oh, scratch that, Adele has topped the iTunes charts for 2012, and for a second straight year.
Last year, the British pop star topped the iTunes chart with her huge successful album, 21, and she has repeated the feat once again by having the best-selling album for 2012, ahead of Taylor Swift‘s popular album, Red. Three bands that also owned 2012 followed Adele and Swift: Mumford & Sons Babel was third, One Direction’s (pause for preteen applause) Up All Night was fourth, and Some Nights by FUN. rounded the top five.
Adele, who has been busy tending to her baby, and keeping him warm with her Grammys, has not had much time to release any new jams (yes, I am still stuck in 1997) aside from lending her vocals for James Bond’s SkyFall theme song, ‘Skyfall.’
But, according to the iTunes charts, it looks like Adele continues to mend the lonely hearts of men and women everywhere, as she continues to rock the charts.
What do you think of Adele topping the charts again? Are you still jamming (there I go again) to her music?