- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Adele Tops iTunes Chart For Second Straight Year
Never mind, we’ll find someone- Oh, scratch that, Adele has topped the iTunes charts for 2012, and for a second straight year.
Last year, the British pop star topped the iTunes chart with her huge successful album, 21, and she has repeated the feat once again by having the best-selling album for 2012, ahead of Taylor Swift‘s popular album, Red. Three bands that also owned 2012 followed Adele and Swift: Mumford & Sons Babel was third, One Direction’s (pause for preteen applause) Up All Night was fourth, and Some Nights by FUN. rounded the top five.
Adele, who has been busy tending to her baby, and keeping him warm with her Grammys, has not had much time to release any new jams (yes, I am still stuck in 1997) aside from lending her vocals for James Bond’s SkyFall theme song, ‘Skyfall.’
But, according to the iTunes charts, it looks like Adele continues to mend the lonely hearts of men and women everywhere, as she continues to rock the charts.
What do you think of Adele topping the charts again? Are you still jamming (there I go again) to her music?