- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
American Express Teams Up With Momofuku Milk Bar Pastry Chef Christina Tossi to Launch Holiday Cookie Truck
Pastry chef Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Milk Bar, the bakery associated with
David Chang’s Momofuku restaurant empire, launched a one-day only holiday cookie
truck in collaboration with American Express.
Because the holidays are all about cookies and family, Christina and her mom handed out thousands of Momofuku’s much-loved cookies to make people’s day throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!
This event is part of a new program brought to you by American Express and it’s commitment to celebrating Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. Inspired by her Mom’s doit-yourself ethos, Christina started her own cookie empire just two years ago with the help of her Amex Card. Today, Momofuku Milk Bar has grown to five bakeries and a commissary.
In honor of Amex and Christina teaming up we have a cookie recipe we would love to share with you:
Check it out on page 2.