- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
American Express Teams Up With Momofuku Milk Bar Pastry Chef Christina Tossi to Launch Holiday Cookie Truck
Pastry chef Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Milk Bar, the bakery associated with
David Chang’s Momofuku restaurant empire, launched a one-day only holiday cookie
truck in collaboration with American Express.
Because the holidays are all about cookies and family, Christina and her mom handed out thousands of Momofuku’s much-loved cookies to make people’s day throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!
This event is part of a new program brought to you by American Express and it’s commitment to celebrating Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. Inspired by her Mom’s doit-yourself ethos, Christina started her own cookie empire just two years ago with the help of her Amex Card. Today, Momofuku Milk Bar has grown to five bakeries and a commissary.
In honor of Amex and Christina teaming up we have a cookie recipe we would love to share with you:
Check it out on page 2.