- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
American Express Teams Up With Momofuku Milk Bar Pastry Chef Christina Tossi to Launch Holiday Cookie Truck
Pastry chef Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Milk Bar, the bakery associated with
David Chang’s Momofuku restaurant empire, launched a one-day only holiday cookie
truck in collaboration with American Express.
Because the holidays are all about cookies and family, Christina and her mom handed out thousands of Momofuku’s much-loved cookies to make people’s day throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!
This event is part of a new program brought to you by American Express and it’s commitment to celebrating Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. Inspired by her Mom’s doit-yourself ethos, Christina started her own cookie empire just two years ago with the help of her Amex Card. Today, Momofuku Milk Bar has grown to five bakeries and a commissary.
In honor of Amex and Christina teaming up we have a cookie recipe we would love to share with you:
Check it out on page 2.