- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
American Express Teams Up With Momofuku Milk Bar Pastry Chef Christina Tossi to Launch Holiday Cookie Truck
Pastry chef Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Milk Bar, the bakery associated with
David Chang’s Momofuku restaurant empire, launched a one-day only holiday cookie
truck in collaboration with American Express.
Because the holidays are all about cookies and family, Christina and her mom handed out thousands of Momofuku’s much-loved cookies to make people’s day throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!
This event is part of a new program brought to you by American Express and it’s commitment to celebrating Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. Inspired by her Mom’s doit-yourself ethos, Christina started her own cookie empire just two years ago with the help of her Amex Card. Today, Momofuku Milk Bar has grown to five bakeries and a commissary.
In honor of Amex and Christina teaming up we have a cookie recipe we would love to share with you:
Check it out on page 2.