- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
American Express Teams Up With Momofuku Milk Bar Pastry Chef Christina Tossi to Launch Holiday Cookie Truck
Pastry chef Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Milk Bar, the bakery associated with
David Chang’s Momofuku restaurant empire, launched a one-day only holiday cookie
truck in collaboration with American Express.
Because the holidays are all about cookies and family, Christina and her mom handed out thousands of Momofuku’s much-loved cookies to make people’s day throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!
This event is part of a new program brought to you by American Express and it’s commitment to celebrating Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. Inspired by her Mom’s doit-yourself ethos, Christina started her own cookie empire just two years ago with the help of her Amex Card. Today, Momofuku Milk Bar has grown to five bakeries and a commissary.
In honor of Amex and Christina teaming up we have a cookie recipe we would love to share with you:
Check it out on page 2.