- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
American Idol Season 12 Premiere Screening Locations in 11 Cities
American Idol has announced a Special Season 12 Premiere Screening and Live Interactive Q&A Event!
On Wednesday, Jan. 9 (7:00 PM ET/4:00 PM PT), fans in 11 cities across the country will have the exclusive opportunity to see the Season 12 premiere episode of AMERICAN IDOL for free one week prior to its debut on FOX. Immediately following (8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT), AMERICAN IDOL host Ryan Seacrest and judges Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban will participate in a nationwide, interactive Q&A, which will be live streamed on www.americanidol.com and www.livestream.com.
Originating from Royce Hall at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), the debut episode and LIVE Q&A will be uplinked via television satellite from Los Angeles to venues in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, Detroit, Boston, Nashville, Washington, D.C., Atlanta and Houston. Fans can RSVP by logging on to www.idolrsvp.com and submitting their name and contact information. The unique promotional event will enable thousands to see the season’s first episode before it premieres on the network in a special two-night event Wednesday, Jan. 16 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday, Jan.17 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
After the episode preview, Ryan Seacrest will moderate a nationwide interactive Q&A LIVE with judges Carey, Jackson, Minaj and Urban. The LIVE and interactive Q&A will appear in satellite venues, as well as stream on various websites, including www.americanidol.com and www.livestream.com, beginning at 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT.
Additionally, fans may submit questions for the participating talent now via the AMERICAN IDOL Facebook page (www.facebook.com/americanidol) and via Twitter (@AmericanIdol). Questions also may be submitted the day of the event via Twitter using #Idol. Fans watching the LIVE Q&A at the satellite venues also will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panel.
The free premiere event will be held as noted below. Fans who would like an opportunity to attend in one of the cities may RSVP now at www.idolrsvp.com.
Event begins at 7:00 PM, with the LIVE Q&A starting at 8:30 PM. Doors open at 6:00 PM and all seating is free and first-come, first-served:
Go to the next page for the 11 city locations!!