- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Angelina Jolie To Retire From Acting When Kids Are Teenagers
Angelina Jolie is almost ready to call it quits. In an interview with England’s Channel 4 News, Jolie was very open on her future plans:
“I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun. But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mom and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what’s happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.”
Jolie and her finance, Brad Pitt, have six children, the oldest of which is 11 years old. It is tough to say if Jolie meant that she will retire from acting when ALL of her kids are teenagers, because if that is the case, she will probably be pushing 100 by the time that happens. But, I’m sure Hollywood doctors, and the fountain of youth Pitt keeps in the backyard will help the process.
Jolie is next scheduled to star the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ tale Maleficent.