- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Angelina Jolie To Retire From Acting When Kids Are Teenagers
Angelina Jolie is almost ready to call it quits. In an interview with England’s Channel 4 News, Jolie was very open on her future plans:
“I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun. But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mom and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what’s happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.”
Jolie and her finance, Brad Pitt, have six children, the oldest of which is 11 years old. It is tough to say if Jolie meant that she will retire from acting when ALL of her kids are teenagers, because if that is the case, she will probably be pushing 100 by the time that happens. But, I’m sure Hollywood doctors, and the fountain of youth Pitt keeps in the backyard will help the process.
Jolie is next scheduled to star the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ tale Maleficent.