- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Angelina Jolie To Retire From Acting When Kids Are Teenagers
Angelina Jolie is almost ready to call it quits. In an interview with England’s Channel 4 News, Jolie was very open on her future plans:
“I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun. But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mom and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what’s happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.”
Jolie and her finance, Brad Pitt, have six children, the oldest of which is 11 years old. It is tough to say if Jolie meant that she will retire from acting when ALL of her kids are teenagers, because if that is the case, she will probably be pushing 100 by the time that happens. But, I’m sure Hollywood doctors, and the fountain of youth Pitt keeps in the backyard will help the process.
Jolie is next scheduled to star the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ tale Maleficent.