- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Ann Curry Heading to CNN?
Is Ann Curry heading to CNN? Not if NBC has a say in it.
After embarrassing Curry and removing her as the co-host of The Today Show, at the request of Matt Lauer, who blamed his then co-host for the slump in the ratings, will NBC let her out of her contract?
Ann Curry is begging NBC bosses to let her out of her contract so she can accept a high-profile anchor job at CNN. Curry is reportedly being earmarked for Anderson Cooper’s 8pm slot at CNN by her former Today show boss, Jeff Zucker, who will take over as president of CNN Worldwide in February.
Unfortunately, NBC has the final say as to whether Ann could move to CNN. Ann can’t quit NBC because of a clause in her contract that bans her from working for any other news outlet for two years.
According to Radaronline, NBC bosses are unwilling to release Curry without a fight.
Curry’s lawyers are arguing that her dramatic demotion from The Today Show in April was in fact a breach of her contract terms by NBC thereby allowing her to move on.
While Ann was removed from her anchor position on The Today Show due to the ratings slump, after leaving the ratings have not improved and Matt Lauer’s approval ratings are dismal.
Do you think NBC should release Ann from her contract??