- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Anna Wintour to Be Ambassador to UK or France?
Fashion icon, Anna Wintour, the longtime editor-in-chief of Vogue, is in the running to be President Barack Obama’s next ambassador to either the United Kingdom or France, according to Bloomberg.
Does money talk? Wintour was one of Obama’s highest profile fundraisers this election season, helping design a fashion line that earned his campaign $40 million. She also hosted a $40,000-a-plate fundraiser with actress Sarah Jessica Parker in June, and a $35,000-a-plate fête with Hollywood mega-producer Harvey Weinstein in August.
What does an Ambassador do?
U.S. ambassadors represent the President of the United States in an official capacity in foreign nations and communities. They are charged with protecting and promoting national interests, maintaining diplomacy, organizing visits, welcoming visitors, and supporting resolutions.
Is this something a fashion maven can handle?
It’s definitely a glamorous job – especially is she becomes the Ambassador to the UK. Who wouldn’t want to welcome Prince William, his beautiful wife, Duchess Kate Middleton and their new baby (to baby) to the United States?
Anna Wintour’s people have commented that Ms. Wintour is very happy with her current job.