- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
Anna Wintour to Be Ambassador to UK or France?
Fashion icon, Anna Wintour, the longtime editor-in-chief of Vogue, is in the running to be President Barack Obama’s next ambassador to either the United Kingdom or France, according to Bloomberg.
Does money talk? Wintour was one of Obama’s highest profile fundraisers this election season, helping design a fashion line that earned his campaign $40 million. She also hosted a $40,000-a-plate fundraiser with actress Sarah Jessica Parker in June, and a $35,000-a-plate fête with Hollywood mega-producer Harvey Weinstein in August.
What does an Ambassador do?
U.S. ambassadors represent the President of the United States in an official capacity in foreign nations and communities. They are charged with protecting and promoting national interests, maintaining diplomacy, organizing visits, welcoming visitors, and supporting resolutions.
Is this something a fashion maven can handle?
It’s definitely a glamorous job – especially is she becomes the Ambassador to the UK. Who wouldn’t want to welcome Prince William, his beautiful wife, Duchess Kate Middleton and their new baby (to baby) to the United States?
Anna Wintour’s people have commented that Ms. Wintour is very happy with her current job.