- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Anna Wintour to Be Ambassador to UK or France?
Fashion icon, Anna Wintour, the longtime editor-in-chief of Vogue, is in the running to be President Barack Obama’s next ambassador to either the United Kingdom or France, according to Bloomberg.
Does money talk? Wintour was one of Obama’s highest profile fundraisers this election season, helping design a fashion line that earned his campaign $40 million. She also hosted a $40,000-a-plate fundraiser with actress Sarah Jessica Parker in June, and a $35,000-a-plate fête with Hollywood mega-producer Harvey Weinstein in August.
What does an Ambassador do?
U.S. ambassadors represent the President of the United States in an official capacity in foreign nations and communities. They are charged with protecting and promoting national interests, maintaining diplomacy, organizing visits, welcoming visitors, and supporting resolutions.
Is this something a fashion maven can handle?
It’s definitely a glamorous job – especially is she becomes the Ambassador to the UK. Who wouldn’t want to welcome Prince William, his beautiful wife, Duchess Kate Middleton and their new baby (to baby) to the United States?
Anna Wintour’s people have commented that Ms. Wintour is very happy with her current job.