- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Ashton Kutcher Brings Mila Kunis Home for the Holidays
The couple, who were friends for years after meeting on the set of That 70’s Show, were spotted in Kutcher’s hometown of Cedar Rapids shopping and eating frozen yogurt.
A source close to Kutcher revealed:
“Ashton was really excited about bringing Mila home to hang out with his family. He couldn’t wait to get back to Iowa because people don’t bother him there and said he was looking forward to chilling out.”
Mila Kunis is reportedly already close to Kutcher’s family since they have known each other since Ashton and Mila worked together. Kutcher and Kunis were spotted out shopping and picking up last minute presents for friends and family.
Kutcher and Kunis have been dating for some time. Do you think once Kutcher’s divorce becomes official, he and Mila will get married? Or is this just his rebound relationship?