- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Ashton Kutcher Brings Mila Kunis Home for the Holidays
The couple, who were friends for years after meeting on the set of That 70’s Show, were spotted in Kutcher’s hometown of Cedar Rapids shopping and eating frozen yogurt.
A source close to Kutcher revealed:
“Ashton was really excited about bringing Mila home to hang out with his family. He couldn’t wait to get back to Iowa because people don’t bother him there and said he was looking forward to chilling out.”
Mila Kunis is reportedly already close to Kutcher’s family since they have known each other since Ashton and Mila worked together. Kutcher and Kunis were spotted out shopping and picking up last minute presents for friends and family.
Kutcher and Kunis have been dating for some time. Do you think once Kutcher’s divorce becomes official, he and Mila will get married? Or is this just his rebound relationship?