- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
Ashton Kutcher Brings Mila Kunis Home for the Holidays
The couple, who were friends for years after meeting on the set of That 70’s Show, were spotted in Kutcher’s hometown of Cedar Rapids shopping and eating frozen yogurt.
A source close to Kutcher revealed:
“Ashton was really excited about bringing Mila home to hang out with his family. He couldn’t wait to get back to Iowa because people don’t bother him there and said he was looking forward to chilling out.”
Mila Kunis is reportedly already close to Kutcher’s family since they have known each other since Ashton and Mila worked together. Kutcher and Kunis were spotted out shopping and picking up last minute presents for friends and family.
Kutcher and Kunis have been dating for some time. Do you think once Kutcher’s divorce becomes official, he and Mila will get married? Or is this just his rebound relationship?