- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert Marries J.P. Rosenbaum
The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert has married her fiancé J.P. Rosenbaum. The couple, who met on the popular reality show, tied the knot on Saturday in a Pasadena, California in a ceremony officiated by the show’s host Chris Harrison.
Hebert and Rosenbaum’s nuptials will be part of a two-hour special on ABC on December 16.
While The Bachelorette is a popular reality show, it is definitely not successful as far as how many couples actually make it down the aisle. Hebert and Rosenbaum are only the second couple in the history of the reality franchise to walk down the aisle. The other couple who made it down the aisle was Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, who wed in 2003 and were in attendance for Saturday’s event.
Other guests included Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, and Jason and Molly Mesnick (who met on The Bachelor but she was Mesnick’s second choice, following his break up from Melissa Rycroft.)
Hebert chose Rosenbaum over Ben Flajnik on “The Bachelorette” Season 7 finale in August 2011. This was a wise decision, not only because it worked out in the end, but because Flajnik proved he has no taste in women when he choice Courtney Robertson to be his fiance. They too have since broken up and Courtney was rumored to be dating Ari, the man Emily Maynard rejected. This almost seems incestuous – doesn’t it?