- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Bethenny Frankel Separating From Husband Jason Hoppy
It looks like all the rumors of Bravo reality star Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy separating are true. After two years of marriage, Bethenny must have been tired of pretending and putting on a happy face. She announced,
“This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” she continued,”We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
Frankel is said to be devastated. The pair are said to have been having problems for a while with the major point of
contention between the two being Hoppy’s lack of ambition. Frankel is very ambiitious while Hoppy isn’t.
This is Frankel’s second marriage. She was previously married to Peter Sussman prior to Jason Hoppy. Hoppy met Frankel while she was on The Real Housewives of New York, got engaged after 11 months and married in 2010. The couple have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
The couple’s wedding was featured on the first season of her Bravo reality show, then called Bethenny Getting Married.
Are you surprised about the announcement??