- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
Bethenny Frankel Separating From Husband Jason Hoppy
It looks like all the rumors of Bravo reality star Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy separating are true. After two years of marriage, Bethenny must have been tired of pretending and putting on a happy face. She announced,
“This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” she continued,”We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
Frankel is said to be devastated. The pair are said to have been having problems for a while with the major point of
contention between the two being Hoppy’s lack of ambition. Frankel is very ambiitious while Hoppy isn’t.
This is Frankel’s second marriage. She was previously married to Peter Sussman prior to Jason Hoppy. Hoppy met Frankel while she was on The Real Housewives of New York, got engaged after 11 months and married in 2010. The couple have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
The couple’s wedding was featured on the first season of her Bravo reality show, then called Bethenny Getting Married.
Are you surprised about the announcement??