- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Bethenny Frankel Separating From Husband Jason Hoppy
It looks like all the rumors of Bravo reality star Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy separating are true. After two years of marriage, Bethenny must have been tired of pretending and putting on a happy face. She announced,
“This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” she continued,”We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
Frankel is said to be devastated. The pair are said to have been having problems for a while with the major point of
contention between the two being Hoppy’s lack of ambition. Frankel is very ambiitious while Hoppy isn’t.
This is Frankel’s second marriage. She was previously married to Peter Sussman prior to Jason Hoppy. Hoppy met Frankel while she was on The Real Housewives of New York, got engaged after 11 months and married in 2010. The couple have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
The couple’s wedding was featured on the first season of her Bravo reality show, then called Bethenny Getting Married.
Are you surprised about the announcement??