- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Bethenny Frankel Separating From Husband Jason Hoppy
It looks like all the rumors of Bravo reality star Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy separating are true. After two years of marriage, Bethenny must have been tired of pretending and putting on a happy face. She announced,
“This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” she continued,”We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
Frankel is said to be devastated. The pair are said to have been having problems for a while with the major point of
contention between the two being Hoppy’s lack of ambition. Frankel is very ambiitious while Hoppy isn’t.
This is Frankel’s second marriage. She was previously married to Peter Sussman prior to Jason Hoppy. Hoppy met Frankel while she was on The Real Housewives of New York, got engaged after 11 months and married in 2010. The couple have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
The couple’s wedding was featured on the first season of her Bravo reality show, then called Bethenny Getting Married.
Are you surprised about the announcement??