- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Biggest Loser Dannielle “Danni” Allen Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Dannielle “Danni” Allen
Hometown: Wheeling, Illinois
Occupation: Advertising Account Coordinator
Dannielle “Danni” Allen has struggled with her weight her whole life, but as a young athlete who kept active in high school on the soccer, swim and water polo teams, it wasn’t really an issue. But now, at age 26 and at her heaviest-ever weight of 258 pounds, Danni is ready to get healthy and says, “I really want to start truly living my life. I’m tired of staying in on a Friday night because I feel like I don’t look good.” Danni was born and raised in Illinois with a younger sister, and always had a passion for singing. She was in one of the country’s top show choirs in high school and has performed at the Grand Ole Opry, but declines most offers to sing now because she’s self-conscious about her weight. Danni graduated from Clemson University with a degree in architecture and a minor in business administration. A recent health scare with her father and his long road to recovery convinced her she needed to take control of her own life and get healthy. Once the weight is off, she looks forward to being able to wear a bikini on vacation, and to helping others with their weight loss struggle. “I know what a toll it takes on your life and if I can help others, mentally and physically, it would make this journey mean even more.”
Watch Danni’s video on page 2!!