Biggest Loser Dannielle “Danni” Allen Bio and Video

The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:

Dannielle “Danni” Allen

Hometown: Wheeling, Illinois

Occupation: Advertising Account Coordinator

Dannielle “Danni” Allen has struggled with her weight her whole life, but as a young athlete who kept active in high school on the soccer, swim and water polo teams, it wasn’t really an issue. But now, at age 26 and at her heaviest-ever weight of 258 pounds, Danni is ready to get healthy and says, “I really want to start truly living my life. I’m tired of staying in on a Friday night because I feel like I don’t look good.” Danni was born and raised in Illinois with a younger sister, and always had a passion for singing. She was in one of the country’s top show choirs in high school and has performed at the Grand Ole Opry, but declines most offers to sing now because she’s self-conscious about her weight. Danni graduated from Clemson University with a degree in architecture and a minor in business administration. A recent health scare with her father and his long road to recovery convinced her she needed to take control of her own life and get healthy. Once the weight is off, she looks forward to being able to wear a bikini on vacation, and to helping others with their weight loss struggle. “I know what a toll it takes on your life and if I can help others, mentally and physically, it would make this journey mean even more.”

*Meet all 18 Biggest Loser contestants!!*

Watch Danni’s video on page 2!!

10 Responses to Biggest Loser Dannielle “Danni” Allen Bio and Video

1. Karen says:

Way to go Danni!! I noticed your CLEMSON ring too!!! If you are a TIGER you can spot a CLEMSON ring a mile away!! I am so proud of you!!! Congrats on the win!! Go Tigers!!

2. Allison says:

Like a few other commenters, I also ended up on this site bc I saw you wearing what I was pretty sure was a Clemson ring! Congrats on making it to the finale! Would love to see a Tiger bring it all home!!!!

3. Anne McMillin says:

Danni you are truly inspiring !

4. Mike Lewis says:

Inspirational

5. Mike Lewis says:

How awesome you are doing. I can see how institutional you are to young women. My daughter has been watching you every week and is so impressed with you. Way to go Danni!!!! You are awesome

Mike

6. Lucero says:

Hello Danni,

My name is Lucero I am huge fan of yours, I have been watching the BL since the beginning. I most say that you have become an inspiration for myself. I love the way you win pretty much every contest, the way you work so…hard every single week and the big heart you have to even give up the opportunity to have your sister at the BL ranch just so someone else had that privilege, It says a lot about you. Let me tell you that at my work place we are having a BL as well and really hope that I can fallow your steps and win this one. I will send you a picture of myself before and after. keep working hard and showing America that with determination you can live a healthier life :)

7. Phyllis Horton says:

I am proud of all of the contestants for trying to make their lives better. I know it is a challenge to not only get on a diet and exercise program but to stay faithful to one is the hard part. But Danni has been an encouragement to me, I have had a rough life, I had a good family but bad things happened to me and I didn’t really know how to handle them. But since I have been watching Danni on the biggest loser this seasons she has inspired me to take some weight off, I never thought I would say I had a membership to the gym but I do! I am very overweight and out of shape but I have put in about ten hours exercising in the past eight days. -10 pounds. Now to change the menu. I have to be careful with my carb intake, I am a fragile insulin dependent diabetic.
    Thank you Danni, Julian and Biggest Loser!

8. Derek burns says:

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the biggest loser’s Danni. She is beautiful n I would love the oppertunity to tell her that

9. Coreen says:

My husband noticed your ring too. We are HUGE Clemson fans as he went there for both undergrad and grad! You have been our favorite thus far on BL and hope your journey is a GREAT success. GO TIGERS!

10. Shana says:

I noticed your college ring and new you were a Clemson graduate…u cannot miss a Clemson ring. I am a clemson grad too! Good luck on the biggest loser and go tigers!