- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Biggest Loser Dannielle “Danni” Allen Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Dannielle “Danni” Allen
Hometown: Wheeling, Illinois
Occupation: Advertising Account Coordinator
Dannielle “Danni” Allen has struggled with her weight her whole life, but as a young athlete who kept active in high school on the soccer, swim and water polo teams, it wasn’t really an issue. But now, at age 26 and at her heaviest-ever weight of 258 pounds, Danni is ready to get healthy and says, “I really want to start truly living my life. I’m tired of staying in on a Friday night because I feel like I don’t look good.” Danni was born and raised in Illinois with a younger sister, and always had a passion for singing. She was in one of the country’s top show choirs in high school and has performed at the Grand Ole Opry, but declines most offers to sing now because she’s self-conscious about her weight. Danni graduated from Clemson University with a degree in architecture and a minor in business administration. A recent health scare with her father and his long road to recovery convinced her she needed to take control of her own life and get healthy. Once the weight is off, she looks forward to being able to wear a bikini on vacation, and to helping others with their weight loss struggle. “I know what a toll it takes on your life and if I can help others, mentally and physically, it would make this journey mean even more.”
Watch Danni’s video on page 2!!