- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Biggest Loser Dannielle “Danni” Allen Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Dannielle “Danni” Allen
Hometown: Wheeling, Illinois
Occupation: Advertising Account Coordinator
Dannielle “Danni” Allen has struggled with her weight her whole life, but as a young athlete who kept active in high school on the soccer, swim and water polo teams, it wasn’t really an issue. But now, at age 26 and at her heaviest-ever weight of 258 pounds, Danni is ready to get healthy and says, “I really want to start truly living my life. I’m tired of staying in on a Friday night because I feel like I don’t look good.” Danni was born and raised in Illinois with a younger sister, and always had a passion for singing. She was in one of the country’s top show choirs in high school and has performed at the Grand Ole Opry, but declines most offers to sing now because she’s self-conscious about her weight. Danni graduated from Clemson University with a degree in architecture and a minor in business administration. A recent health scare with her father and his long road to recovery convinced her she needed to take control of her own life and get healthy. Once the weight is off, she looks forward to being able to wear a bikini on vacation, and to helping others with their weight loss struggle. “I know what a toll it takes on your life and if I can help others, mentally and physically, it would make this journey mean even more.”
Watch Danni’s video on page 2!!