- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
The Biggest Loser Fan Q&A with Dolvett Quince Season 14 Video – Dolvett Bio
“The Biggest Loser” Trainer Dolvett Quince answers fan questions and offers some sound advice for viewers at home.
Dolvett Quince knew early on that he wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. His vast knowledge and passion for transformation attract a diverse clientele, including professional athletes and celebrities such as actress Angela Bassett, Baltimore Ravens tight-end Daniel Wilcox, singer-songwriter JoJo, actor, fashion model Boris Kodjoe and world- pop sensation Justin Bieber.
In 2004, Quince opened Body Sculptor, a private personal training studio in Atlanta. With a commitment to “changing lives one rep at a time,” he built the studio into one of Atlanta’s premiere health and fitness centers. He invented Pure Energy, a high intensity circuit training class, with a live DJ, which was voted “Best Workout in the Southeast.” For those on the go, or not able to get to the gym, Quince created the DVD “Me and My Chair: The No Excuses Workout,” comprised of two low-impact, high-intensity 30-minute workouts that help users tone up and slim down using only a household chair.
Believing in the importance of reshaping one’s self mentally in order to transform physically is Quince’s philosophy. He takes a lifestyle change approach that goes beyond physical appearance. Quince’s focus on mental health, nutrition, spirituality, environment, fat loss, strength training, and cardiovascular exercise makes him one of America’s most sought-after trainers.
Quince is currently working on a health & fitness book; and he lives in Los Angeles.
“The Biggest Loser” is bigger, bolder and back in January 2013 with a powerful new mission – to tackle the nation’s childhood obesity epidemic head on. For the first time ever in the show’s history, kids (ages 13-16) will be participating along with 15 adult contestants. New mother Jillian Michaels is also back, ready to whip contestants into shape with her tough-as-nails, no nonsense approach, alongside returning trainers and top fitness experts Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince.
Watch Dolvett’s Q&A video on page 2!!