- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Biggest Loser Francelina Morillo Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Hometown: Albany, New York
Occupation: Student and Store Manager
Francelina Morillo was born in the Dominican Republic, and grew up in Queens, N.Y., with an older brother and one older half-sibling. She says she was “plus size” her whole life, but really started gaining weight during college after dealing with the death of her father, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 17 years old. Always a good student, Francelina earned many scholarships throughout her education at the University of Albany, and is now studying for the medical school entrance exam to pursue her dream of being a doctor. When she reached her highest weight of 350 lbs. in college, she realized she could no longer recognize the girl in the mirror and committed to lose weight, successfully shedding over 100 lbs. Now 25 years old and 267 pounds, she needs help to finish her journey. “I realize there must be so many people out there like myself, who are struggling with body image disorders, and think it would be helpful to speak out about it instead of struggling silently,” she says. “I have overcome so many challenges in my life, and my weight is the one thing that is holding me back from achieving everything that I have dreamed of.” Francelina looks forward to becoming more athletic when she gets healthy, and also helping others who are struggling with weight issues.
Watch Francelina’s video on page 2!!