- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Biggest Loser Francelina Morillo Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Hometown: Albany, New York
Occupation: Student and Store Manager
Francelina Morillo was born in the Dominican Republic, and grew up in Queens, N.Y., with an older brother and one older half-sibling. She says she was “plus size” her whole life, but really started gaining weight during college after dealing with the death of her father, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 17 years old. Always a good student, Francelina earned many scholarships throughout her education at the University of Albany, and is now studying for the medical school entrance exam to pursue her dream of being a doctor. When she reached her highest weight of 350 lbs. in college, she realized she could no longer recognize the girl in the mirror and committed to lose weight, successfully shedding over 100 lbs. Now 25 years old and 267 pounds, she needs help to finish her journey. “I realize there must be so many people out there like myself, who are struggling with body image disorders, and think it would be helpful to speak out about it instead of struggling silently,” she says. “I have overcome so many challenges in my life, and my weight is the one thing that is holding me back from achieving everything that I have dreamed of.” Francelina looks forward to becoming more athletic when she gets healthy, and also helping others who are struggling with weight issues.
Watch Francelina’s video on page 2!!