- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, 12 Nannies on Vacation With Kids
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, six children and twelve nannies have been spotted on vacation in Turks and Caicos. Yes, you read it correctly – 12 nannies. There is nothing like spending some family time and getting some rest and relaxation with your 12 nannies to take care of your children’s every whim and need.
The Pitt/Jolie’s are in the Caribbean for Christmas. According to Page Six, the family is staying at the home of designer Donna Karan on Turks and Caicos. While the family is vacationing together, Jolie and Pitt are most likely not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone — they reportedly have up to 12 nannies in tow.
Pitt and Jolie are known for taking their kids around the world, so going away for the holidays is just like any other day for them – just like a Toys-R-Us run is a norm for them.
What do you think about 12 nannies traveling with the Pitt/Jolie family for the holidays? Is this really family time?