- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, 12 Nannies on Vacation With Kids
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, six children and twelve nannies have been spotted on vacation in Turks and Caicos. Yes, you read it correctly – 12 nannies. There is nothing like spending some family time and getting some rest and relaxation with your 12 nannies to take care of your children’s every whim and need.
The Pitt/Jolie’s are in the Caribbean for Christmas. According to Page Six, the family is staying at the home of designer Donna Karan on Turks and Caicos. While the family is vacationing together, Jolie and Pitt are most likely not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone — they reportedly have up to 12 nannies in tow.
Pitt and Jolie are known for taking their kids around the world, so going away for the holidays is just like any other day for them – just like a Toys-R-Us run is a norm for them.
What do you think about 12 nannies traveling with the Pitt/Jolie family for the holidays? Is this really family time?