- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, 12 Nannies on Vacation With Kids
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, six children and twelve nannies have been spotted on vacation in Turks and Caicos. Yes, you read it correctly – 12 nannies. There is nothing like spending some family time and getting some rest and relaxation with your 12 nannies to take care of your children’s every whim and need.
The Pitt/Jolie’s are in the Caribbean for Christmas. According to Page Six, the family is staying at the home of designer Donna Karan on Turks and Caicos. While the family is vacationing together, Jolie and Pitt are most likely not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone — they reportedly have up to 12 nannies in tow.
Pitt and Jolie are known for taking their kids around the world, so going away for the holidays is just like any other day for them – just like a Toys-R-Us run is a norm for them.
What do you think about 12 nannies traveling with the Pitt/Jolie family for the holidays? Is this really family time?