- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, 12 Nannies on Vacation With Kids
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, six children and twelve nannies have been spotted on vacation in Turks and Caicos. Yes, you read it correctly – 12 nannies. There is nothing like spending some family time and getting some rest and relaxation with your 12 nannies to take care of your children’s every whim and need.
The Pitt/Jolie’s are in the Caribbean for Christmas. According to Page Six, the family is staying at the home of designer Donna Karan on Turks and Caicos. While the family is vacationing together, Jolie and Pitt are most likely not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone — they reportedly have up to 12 nannies in tow.
Pitt and Jolie are known for taking their kids around the world, so going away for the holidays is just like any other day for them – just like a Toys-R-Us run is a norm for them.
What do you think about 12 nannies traveling with the Pitt/Jolie family for the holidays? Is this really family time?