- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Channing Tatum To Take Break From Acting
Tatum states that he will be taking a break from acting to focus on directing a film with his production partner, Reid Carolin:
“By the end of next year, we’re going to shut things down and write the first thing that we’re going to direct. We’re going to be like, alright, no more acting parts for a minute, let’s take a few and really get caring about that section of our career.”
For Tatum, it is a very odd time in his career to take a break from acting as he has had a huge year with hits The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike. Tatum may be looking to expand his career and be in a better position to carve out a longer career for himself, ala Ben Affleck.
Tatum still has four movies slated for release in 2013, so women can still make men feel bad about not having a body like Tatum.
Are you going to miss Channing Tatum’s face gracing the big screen?