- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Channing Tatum To Take Break From Acting
Tatum states that he will be taking a break from acting to focus on directing a film with his production partner, Reid Carolin:
“By the end of next year, we’re going to shut things down and write the first thing that we’re going to direct. We’re going to be like, alright, no more acting parts for a minute, let’s take a few and really get caring about that section of our career.”
For Tatum, it is a very odd time in his career to take a break from acting as he has had a huge year with hits The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike. Tatum may be looking to expand his career and be in a better position to carve out a longer career for himself, ala Ben Affleck.
Tatum still has four movies slated for release in 2013, so women can still make men feel bad about not having a body like Tatum.
Are you going to miss Channing Tatum’s face gracing the big screen?