- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Channing Tatum To Take Break From Acting
Tatum states that he will be taking a break from acting to focus on directing a film with his production partner, Reid Carolin:
“By the end of next year, we’re going to shut things down and write the first thing that we’re going to direct. We’re going to be like, alright, no more acting parts for a minute, let’s take a few and really get caring about that section of our career.”
For Tatum, it is a very odd time in his career to take a break from acting as he has had a huge year with hits The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike. Tatum may be looking to expand his career and be in a better position to carve out a longer career for himself, ala Ben Affleck.
Tatum still has four movies slated for release in 2013, so women can still make men feel bad about not having a body like Tatum.
Are you going to miss Channing Tatum’s face gracing the big screen?