- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Channing Tatum To Take Break From Acting
Tatum states that he will be taking a break from acting to focus on directing a film with his production partner, Reid Carolin:
“By the end of next year, we’re going to shut things down and write the first thing that we’re going to direct. We’re going to be like, alright, no more acting parts for a minute, let’s take a few and really get caring about that section of our career.”
For Tatum, it is a very odd time in his career to take a break from acting as he has had a huge year with hits The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike. Tatum may be looking to expand his career and be in a better position to carve out a longer career for himself, ala Ben Affleck.
Tatum still has four movies slated for release in 2013, so women can still make men feel bad about not having a body like Tatum.
Are you going to miss Channing Tatum’s face gracing the big screen?