- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Channing Tatum To Take Break From Acting
Tatum states that he will be taking a break from acting to focus on directing a film with his production partner, Reid Carolin:
“By the end of next year, we’re going to shut things down and write the first thing that we’re going to direct. We’re going to be like, alright, no more acting parts for a minute, let’s take a few and really get caring about that section of our career.”
For Tatum, it is a very odd time in his career to take a break from acting as he has had a huge year with hits The Vow, 21 Jump Street, and Magic Mike. Tatum may be looking to expand his career and be in a better position to carve out a longer career for himself, ala Ben Affleck.
Tatum still has four movies slated for release in 2013, so women can still make men feel bad about not having a body like Tatum.
Are you going to miss Channing Tatum’s face gracing the big screen?