- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Daniel Craig ‘James Bond’ Is Most Stylish Man of 2012
Women appreciate a man with a good sense of style, (and a nice looking bank account…which explains the tumbleweeds in my love life) and nobody knows this better than Skyfall actor Daniel Craig as he has been named the most stylish man of 2012.
GQ magazine got together and complied a list of what they believe to be the best dressed men of 2012, and surprisingly I was not on the list, although it makes sense since it would require me to be clothed in public, two things I am not a fan of. Daniel Craig topped the list, and High School Musical’s (yes, he will always be known for this) Zac Efron came in at 2nd place.
Mr. Posh Spice, David Beckham came in at third place, and their we other notable faces on this list, names like Twilight’s Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, and Bruno Mars. Solo Artist Adam Levine was also on the list. Oh wait, I’m just getting word that Levine is actually in a band. I had no idea.
What do you think of Daniel Craig claiming the top spot as most stylish man? Do you agree? Do you think there is a better dressed man than Craig?