- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Daniel Craig ‘James Bond’ Is Most Stylish Man of 2012
Women appreciate a man with a good sense of style, (and a nice looking bank account…which explains the tumbleweeds in my love life) and nobody knows this better than Skyfall actor Daniel Craig as he has been named the most stylish man of 2012.
GQ magazine got together and complied a list of what they believe to be the best dressed men of 2012, and surprisingly I was not on the list, although it makes sense since it would require me to be clothed in public, two things I am not a fan of. Daniel Craig topped the list, and High School Musical’s (yes, he will always be known for this) Zac Efron came in at 2nd place.
Mr. Posh Spice, David Beckham came in at third place, and their we other notable faces on this list, names like Twilight’s Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, and Bruno Mars. Solo Artist Adam Levine was also on the list. Oh wait, I’m just getting word that Levine is actually in a band. I had no idea.
What do you think of Daniel Craig claiming the top spot as most stylish man? Do you agree? Do you think there is a better dressed man than Craig?