- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Daniel Craig ‘James Bond’ Is Most Stylish Man of 2012
Women appreciate a man with a good sense of style, (and a nice looking bank account…which explains the tumbleweeds in my love life) and nobody knows this better than Skyfall actor Daniel Craig as he has been named the most stylish man of 2012.
GQ magazine got together and complied a list of what they believe to be the best dressed men of 2012, and surprisingly I was not on the list, although it makes sense since it would require me to be clothed in public, two things I am not a fan of. Daniel Craig topped the list, and High School Musical’s (yes, he will always be known for this) Zac Efron came in at 2nd place.
Mr. Posh Spice, David Beckham came in at third place, and their we other notable faces on this list, names like Twilight’s Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, and Bruno Mars. Solo Artist Adam Levine was also on the list. Oh wait, I’m just getting word that Levine is actually in a band. I had no idea.
What do you think of Daniel Craig claiming the top spot as most stylish man? Do you agree? Do you think there is a better dressed man than Craig?