- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Is Demi Lovato Leaving The X Factor?
Is The X Factor going to go through another shake up when the second season ends? Last season, Simon Cowell cleaned house when he fired friend, Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and host, Steve Johnson.
This season there are rumors that Simon may not ask the youngest judge, Demi Lovato, to return to the show. Simon has openly criticized the young singer, saying she doesn’t know what she is talking about and has even threatened to put her in the “naughty corner.”
When asked at a party recently if he was going to ask Demi to return to the judges table, he said he would see. Is it possible he is having second thoughts about choosing Lovato? Does that mean that Britney Spears will be leaving also?
What do you think about this season’s newest judges and co-hosts, Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Mario Lopez? Do you think they are better than last year’s co-hosts and judges?