- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
Dennis Quaid Filed For His Third Divorce
Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid on Friday in Los Angeles.
This comes six weeks after his wife of eight years, Kimberly filed for legal separation.
In court documents, the “Vegas” actor seeks joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 4-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe Grace and offers to pay spousal support.
Kimberly had orginially filed for divorce last March, according to the divorce petition, the marriage had “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.” Kimberly had a change of heart and withdrew her petition in April, hoping to work on their marriage.
Apparently the couple could not work things out. Dennis was previously married to Meg Ryan and P.J. Soles.