- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Dennis Quaid Filed For His Third Divorce
Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid on Friday in Los Angeles.
This comes six weeks after his wife of eight years, Kimberly filed for legal separation.
In court documents, the “Vegas” actor seeks joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 4-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe Grace and offers to pay spousal support.
Kimberly had orginially filed for divorce last March, according to the divorce petition, the marriage had “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.” Kimberly had a change of heart and withdrew her petition in April, hoping to work on their marriage.
Apparently the couple could not work things out. Dennis was previously married to Meg Ryan and P.J. Soles.