- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
Dennis Quaid Filed For His Third Divorce
Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid on Friday in Los Angeles.
This comes six weeks after his wife of eight years, Kimberly filed for legal separation.
In court documents, the “Vegas” actor seeks joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 4-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe Grace and offers to pay spousal support.
Kimberly had orginially filed for divorce last March, according to the divorce petition, the marriage had “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.” Kimberly had a change of heart and withdrew her petition in April, hoping to work on their marriage.
Apparently the couple could not work things out. Dennis was previously married to Meg Ryan and P.J. Soles.