- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Dennis Quaid Filed For His Third Divorce
Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid on Friday in Los Angeles.
This comes six weeks after his wife of eight years, Kimberly filed for legal separation.
In court documents, the “Vegas” actor seeks joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 4-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe Grace and offers to pay spousal support.
Kimberly had orginially filed for divorce last March, according to the divorce petition, the marriage had “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.” Kimberly had a change of heart and withdrew her petition in April, hoping to work on their marriage.
Apparently the couple could not work things out. Dennis was previously married to Meg Ryan and P.J. Soles.