- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Dennis Quaid Filed For His Third Divorce
Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid on Friday in Los Angeles.
This comes six weeks after his wife of eight years, Kimberly filed for legal separation.
In court documents, the “Vegas” actor seeks joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 4-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe Grace and offers to pay spousal support.
Kimberly had orginially filed for divorce last March, according to the divorce petition, the marriage had “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.” Kimberly had a change of heart and withdrew her petition in April, hoping to work on their marriage.
Apparently the couple could not work things out. Dennis was previously married to Meg Ryan and P.J. Soles.