- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
One Direction To Release Perfume For Women
Mega-Boy Band, One Direction, will be releasing a women’s perfume next fall.
One Direction, seeing that their faces weren’t on every possible item that humans use, have decided to sign a deal with Olivann Beauty to develop a scent, and other products, and you will soon find yourself drowning in the scent every time you walk into a department store, or any time you walk though a town mall overrun by middle school students.
That’s right, preteen girls, you now have your first item on your 2013 Christmas list. Make sure to move Justin Bieber’s and Taylor Swift’s perfume to the side, in order to make room for this fragrance. One Direction’s new perfume will first be sold in touring cities, and then expand to other markets.
The perfume has not been named yet, but I’m sure it will somehow reference one of their songs. My guess would be ‘What Makes You Beautiful Is Smelling Good So Buy Our Product and Make Us More Wealthy.” I hope that fits on the bottle.