- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Duchess Kate Middleton Says No to Queen’s Christmas Invite
It looks like the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has said no to a Christmas invite from the Queen. Has anyone ever said no to the Queen?
With Kate pregnant and suffering from extreme morning sickness, the Queen reportedly broke royal protocol and invited Middleton’s parents to join her grandson, Prince William and his wife for Christmas.
The Royal engagement would prove to be more stressful than Kate can handle right now, prompting The Duke and Duchess to say no to the Queen. The royal couple also spent last Christmas with Kate’s family. The couple will visit the Queen at some point during the holidays.
Besides Kate’s parents joining Kate and William for the holidays, her sister, Pippa and brother, James will be there, as well.
Prince William will also get an interesting look into what life in the Middleton household is really like when he sees Michael Middleton wear a fancy dress on Christmas. It is a tradition. An odd one. But a tradition.