- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
Duchess Kate Middleton Says No to Queen’s Christmas Invite
It looks like the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has said no to a Christmas invite from the Queen. Has anyone ever said no to the Queen?
With Kate pregnant and suffering from extreme morning sickness, the Queen reportedly broke royal protocol and invited Middleton’s parents to join her grandson, Prince William and his wife for Christmas.
The Royal engagement would prove to be more stressful than Kate can handle right now, prompting The Duke and Duchess to say no to the Queen. The royal couple also spent last Christmas with Kate’s family. The couple will visit the Queen at some point during the holidays.
Besides Kate’s parents joining Kate and William for the holidays, her sister, Pippa and brother, James will be there, as well.
Prince William will also get an interesting look into what life in the Middleton household is really like when he sees Michael Middleton wear a fancy dress on Christmas. It is a tradition. An odd one. But a tradition.