- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Duchess Kate Middleton Says No to Queen’s Christmas Invite
It looks like the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has said no to a Christmas invite from the Queen. Has anyone ever said no to the Queen?
With Kate pregnant and suffering from extreme morning sickness, the Queen reportedly broke royal protocol and invited Middleton’s parents to join her grandson, Prince William and his wife for Christmas.
The Royal engagement would prove to be more stressful than Kate can handle right now, prompting The Duke and Duchess to say no to the Queen. The royal couple also spent last Christmas with Kate’s family. The couple will visit the Queen at some point during the holidays.
Besides Kate’s parents joining Kate and William for the holidays, her sister, Pippa and brother, James will be there, as well.
Prince William will also get an interesting look into what life in the Middleton household is really like when he sees Michael Middleton wear a fancy dress on Christmas. It is a tradition. An odd one. But a tradition.