- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Duchess Kate Middleton Says No to Queen’s Christmas Invite
It looks like the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has said no to a Christmas invite from the Queen. Has anyone ever said no to the Queen?
With Kate pregnant and suffering from extreme morning sickness, the Queen reportedly broke royal protocol and invited Middleton’s parents to join her grandson, Prince William and his wife for Christmas.
The Royal engagement would prove to be more stressful than Kate can handle right now, prompting The Duke and Duchess to say no to the Queen. The royal couple also spent last Christmas with Kate’s family. The couple will visit the Queen at some point during the holidays.
Besides Kate’s parents joining Kate and William for the holidays, her sister, Pippa and brother, James will be there, as well.
Prince William will also get an interesting look into what life in the Middleton household is really like when he sees Michael Middleton wear a fancy dress on Christmas. It is a tradition. An odd one. But a tradition.