- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon Most Overpaid Actor In Hollywood
Murphy, aside from his popular role as a talking ass on ‘Shrek’ hasn’t made a film which has brought back a generous profit in years. Movies like A Thousand Words and Imagine That are movies that you probably only saw while looking for another movie in the Wal-Mart $5 bin. Those movies did not net the studio much money, as for every $1 that Murphy made, the studio only made $2.30. All in all, Murphy will not make you money.
The list contains more actors whose movies you will never see. Actors like former Grey’s Anatomy star, Katherine Heigl, who makes herself more and more unlikable with every film she makes. Adam Sandler (Jack & Jill anyone?) Nicolas Cage was also on that list, but to be fair, Cage accepts every role offered to him. Reese Witherspoon also made the list, and this can mainly be attributed to her last two flops (How Do You Know? This Means War.)
Are you surprised that Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon aren’t carrying their weight??