- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon Most Overpaid Actor In Hollywood
Murphy, aside from his popular role as a talking ass on ‘Shrek’ hasn’t made a film which has brought back a generous profit in years. Movies like A Thousand Words and Imagine That are movies that you probably only saw while looking for another movie in the Wal-Mart $5 bin. Those movies did not net the studio much money, as for every $1 that Murphy made, the studio only made $2.30. All in all, Murphy will not make you money.
The list contains more actors whose movies you will never see. Actors like former Grey’s Anatomy star, Katherine Heigl, who makes herself more and more unlikable with every film she makes. Adam Sandler (Jack & Jill anyone?) Nicolas Cage was also on that list, but to be fair, Cage accepts every role offered to him. Reese Witherspoon also made the list, and this can mainly be attributed to her last two flops (How Do You Know? This Means War.)
Are you surprised that Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon aren’t carrying their weight??