- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon Most Overpaid Actor In Hollywood
Murphy, aside from his popular role as a talking ass on ‘Shrek’ hasn’t made a film which has brought back a generous profit in years. Movies like A Thousand Words and Imagine That are movies that you probably only saw while looking for another movie in the Wal-Mart $5 bin. Those movies did not net the studio much money, as for every $1 that Murphy made, the studio only made $2.30. All in all, Murphy will not make you money.
The list contains more actors whose movies you will never see. Actors like former Grey’s Anatomy star, Katherine Heigl, who makes herself more and more unlikable with every film she makes. Adam Sandler (Jack & Jill anyone?) Nicolas Cage was also on that list, but to be fair, Cage accepts every role offered to him. Reese Witherspoon also made the list, and this can mainly be attributed to her last two flops (How Do You Know? This Means War.)
Are you surprised that Eddie Murphy and Reese Witherspoon aren’t carrying their weight??