- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Ellen DeGeneres Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
Realizing that they hadn’t annoyed America in some time, the conservative group, One Million Moms, has once again targeted comedian, Ellen DeGeneres, for a recent JC Penney Christmas ad.
This is not the first time that the group has gone after DeGeneres, as last February, One Million Moms voiced their disapproval of having DeGeneres be the spokesperson for JC Penney because she is openly gay, and called for her to be fired. Now, those same moms, who continue to rack up reasons for us to hate them, are going after DeGeneres again, this time for a Christmas ad.
On their website, One Million Moms state:
“Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets.”
After America and DeGeneres are done laughing at yet another useless protest by One Million Moms, I am sure DeGeneres will comment, but only because it’s the Holidays.
The DeGeneres Christmas ad can be seen on page 2!