- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Ellen DeGeneres Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
Realizing that they hadn’t annoyed America in some time, the conservative group, One Million Moms, has once again targeted comedian, Ellen DeGeneres, for a recent JC Penney Christmas ad.
This is not the first time that the group has gone after DeGeneres, as last February, One Million Moms voiced their disapproval of having DeGeneres be the spokesperson for JC Penney because she is openly gay, and called for her to be fired. Now, those same moms, who continue to rack up reasons for us to hate them, are going after DeGeneres again, this time for a Christmas ad.
On their website, One Million Moms state:
“Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets.”
After America and DeGeneres are done laughing at yet another useless protest by One Million Moms, I am sure DeGeneres will comment, but only because it’s the Holidays.
The DeGeneres Christmas ad can be seen on page 2!