- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Ellen DeGeneres Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
Realizing that they hadn’t annoyed America in some time, the conservative group, One Million Moms, has once again targeted comedian, Ellen DeGeneres, for a recent JC Penney Christmas ad.
This is not the first time that the group has gone after DeGeneres, as last February, One Million Moms voiced their disapproval of having DeGeneres be the spokesperson for JC Penney because she is openly gay, and called for her to be fired. Now, those same moms, who continue to rack up reasons for us to hate them, are going after DeGeneres again, this time for a Christmas ad.
On their website, One Million Moms state:
“Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets.”
After America and DeGeneres are done laughing at yet another useless protest by One Million Moms, I am sure DeGeneres will comment, but only because it’s the Holidays.
The DeGeneres Christmas ad can be seen on page 2!