- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Ellen DeGeneres Targeted By One Million Moms For JC Penney Christmas Ad
Realizing that they hadn’t annoyed America in some time, the conservative group, One Million Moms, has once again targeted comedian, Ellen DeGeneres, for a recent JC Penney Christmas ad.
This is not the first time that the group has gone after DeGeneres, as last February, One Million Moms voiced their disapproval of having DeGeneres be the spokesperson for JC Penney because she is openly gay, and called for her to be fired. Now, those same moms, who continue to rack up reasons for us to hate them, are going after DeGeneres again, this time for a Christmas ad.
On their website, One Million Moms state:
“Since April, JC Penney’s has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets.”
After America and DeGeneres are done laughing at yet another useless protest by One Million Moms, I am sure DeGeneres will comment, but only because it’s the Holidays.
The DeGeneres Christmas ad can be seen on page 2!