- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Frankie Muniz Recovering After Suffering “Mini-Stroke”
Malcolm in the Middle star, Frankie Muniz, is recovering after suffering a stroke last week.
Muniz tweeted: “I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”
No other information has been revealed about what may have caused the stroke, nor have the doctors been able to offer an explanation either.
Muniz turns 27 on Wednesday, and while we wish Muniz a speedy recovery, I about had a stroke myself hearing that Muniz is only 27 years old when it seems like he has been in around forever. Just like the middle child he portrayed in his hit series, he has gotten lost amongst the hoards of other former child stars. Muniz has done his best to stay out of the limelight, and continues to do so while playing drums for his band, Kingsfoil.