- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Frankie Muniz Recovering After Suffering “Mini-Stroke”
Malcolm in the Middle star, Frankie Muniz, is recovering after suffering a stroke last week.
Muniz tweeted: “I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”
No other information has been revealed about what may have caused the stroke, nor have the doctors been able to offer an explanation either.
Muniz turns 27 on Wednesday, and while we wish Muniz a speedy recovery, I about had a stroke myself hearing that Muniz is only 27 years old when it seems like he has been in around forever. Just like the middle child he portrayed in his hit series, he has gotten lost amongst the hoards of other former child stars. Muniz has done his best to stay out of the limelight, and continues to do so while playing drums for his band, Kingsfoil.