- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Frankie Muniz Recovering After Suffering “Mini-Stroke”
Malcolm in the Middle star, Frankie Muniz, is recovering after suffering a stroke last week.
Muniz tweeted: “I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”
No other information has been revealed about what may have caused the stroke, nor have the doctors been able to offer an explanation either.
Muniz turns 27 on Wednesday, and while we wish Muniz a speedy recovery, I about had a stroke myself hearing that Muniz is only 27 years old when it seems like he has been in around forever. Just like the middle child he portrayed in his hit series, he has gotten lost amongst the hoards of other former child stars. Muniz has done his best to stay out of the limelight, and continues to do so while playing drums for his band, Kingsfoil.