- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Gillian Anderson Moving Back to the U.S. – Is it for David Duchovny?
Gillian Anderson is moving back to the United States. Is it for a movie role or for romantic reasons? Her co-star from The X Files, David Duchovny is single again.
The actress has signed on to co-star in NBC’s Hannibal. She will have a multi-episode stint as Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, therapist to Mads Mikkelsen’s Hannibal Lecter. Also starring in the series is Hugh Dancy, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Izzard, Gina Torres, and Molly Shannon. What an amazing cast!
Now that Gillian is going to be working in the U.S. will she live her full time, as well? She moved to London after the X-Files wrapped and has been there ever since.
Is it possible that Gillian Anderson accepted the role so she could be closer to a certain someone. (hint: his initial’s are DD.) Or maybe she is just ready to get back into acting again. She has a few movies set to come out next year and has recently filmed a new series for BBC2.
What do you think? What is the real reason Gillian is moving back to the U.S.