- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Gillian Anderson Moving Back to the U.S. – Is it for David Duchovny?
Gillian Anderson is moving back to the United States. Is it for a movie role or for romantic reasons? Her co-star from The X Files, David Duchovny is single again.
The actress has signed on to co-star in NBC’s Hannibal. She will have a multi-episode stint as Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, therapist to Mads Mikkelsen’s Hannibal Lecter. Also starring in the series is Hugh Dancy, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Izzard, Gina Torres, and Molly Shannon. What an amazing cast!
Now that Gillian is going to be working in the U.S. will she live her full time, as well? She moved to London after the X-Files wrapped and has been there ever since.
Is it possible that Gillian Anderson accepted the role so she could be closer to a certain someone. (hint: his initial’s are DD.) Or maybe she is just ready to get back into acting again. She has a few movies set to come out next year and has recently filmed a new series for BBC2.
What do you think? What is the real reason Gillian is moving back to the U.S.