- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Gillian Anderson Moving Back to the U.S. – Is it for David Duchovny?
Gillian Anderson is moving back to the United States. Is it for a movie role or for romantic reasons? Her co-star from The X Files, David Duchovny is single again.
The actress has signed on to co-star in NBC’s Hannibal. She will have a multi-episode stint as Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, therapist to Mads Mikkelsen’s Hannibal Lecter. Also starring in the series is Hugh Dancy, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Izzard, Gina Torres, and Molly Shannon. What an amazing cast!
Now that Gillian is going to be working in the U.S. will she live her full time, as well? She moved to London after the X-Files wrapped and has been there ever since.
Is it possible that Gillian Anderson accepted the role so she could be closer to a certain someone. (hint: his initial’s are DD.) Or maybe she is just ready to get back into acting again. She has a few movies set to come out next year and has recently filmed a new series for BBC2.
What do you think? What is the real reason Gillian is moving back to the U.S.