- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Gillian Anderson Moving Back to the U.S. – Is it for David Duchovny?
Gillian Anderson is moving back to the United States. Is it for a movie role or for romantic reasons? Her co-star from The X Files, David Duchovny is single again.
The actress has signed on to co-star in NBC’s Hannibal. She will have a multi-episode stint as Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, therapist to Mads Mikkelsen’s Hannibal Lecter. Also starring in the series is Hugh Dancy, Laurence Fishburne, Eddie Izzard, Gina Torres, and Molly Shannon. What an amazing cast!
Now that Gillian is going to be working in the U.S. will she live her full time, as well? She moved to London after the X-Files wrapped and has been there ever since.
Is it possible that Gillian Anderson accepted the role so she could be closer to a certain someone. (hint: his initial’s are DD.) Or maybe she is just ready to get back into acting again. She has a few movies set to come out next year and has recently filmed a new series for BBC2.
What do you think? What is the real reason Gillian is moving back to the U.S.