- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Grey’s Anatomy Recap 12/6/12 Season 9 Ep 9
In Grey’s Anatomy, “Love Turns You Upside Down” the new interns find themselves in the midst of all the crazy drama at Seattle Grace.
Meredith asks Heather to go above and beyond to help fix Derek’s hand. Cristina starts a healthy competition between Stephanie and Leah, which inadvertently leads to a medical emergency for Cristina’s patient; Alex sees Jo in a new light as they work to save a baby’s life, and April teaches Shane a valuable lesson during “lumps and bumps” duty.
Alex works with Jo the intern to save a baby’s life but continues to refer to her as princess, which makes Jo less than happy. Owning a watch worth more than $5,000 definitely earns her the title. When she asks the other interns if she is prissy, they tell her she is in fact a priss.
Heather has Meredith’s phone and gets a call confirming Meredith’s ultra-sound. When she tells Meredith in front of Callie, Meredith tells her to hang up. Heather receives a phone call on Meredith’s phone confirming Meredith is pregnant and is sworn to secrecy – for all of eternity.