- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Grey’s Anatomy Recap 12/6/12 Season 9 Ep 9
In Grey’s Anatomy, “Love Turns You Upside Down” the new interns find themselves in the midst of all the crazy drama at Seattle Grace.
Meredith asks Heather to go above and beyond to help fix Derek’s hand. Cristina starts a healthy competition between Stephanie and Leah, which inadvertently leads to a medical emergency for Cristina’s patient; Alex sees Jo in a new light as they work to save a baby’s life, and April teaches Shane a valuable lesson during “lumps and bumps” duty.
Alex works with Jo the intern to save a baby’s life but continues to refer to her as princess, which makes Jo less than happy. Owning a watch worth more than $5,000 definitely earns her the title. When she asks the other interns if she is prissy, they tell her she is in fact a priss.
Heather has Meredith’s phone and gets a call confirming Meredith’s ultra-sound. When she tells Meredith in front of Callie, Meredith tells her to hang up. Heather receives a phone call on Meredith’s phone confirming Meredith is pregnant and is sworn to secrecy – for all of eternity.