- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
Grey’s Anatomy Recap 12/6/12 Season 9 Ep 9
In Grey’s Anatomy, “Love Turns You Upside Down” the new interns find themselves in the midst of all the crazy drama at Seattle Grace.
Meredith asks Heather to go above and beyond to help fix Derek’s hand. Cristina starts a healthy competition between Stephanie and Leah, which inadvertently leads to a medical emergency for Cristina’s patient; Alex sees Jo in a new light as they work to save a baby’s life, and April teaches Shane a valuable lesson during “lumps and bumps” duty.
Alex works with Jo the intern to save a baby’s life but continues to refer to her as princess, which makes Jo less than happy. Owning a watch worth more than $5,000 definitely earns her the title. When she asks the other interns if she is prissy, they tell her she is in fact a priss.
Heather has Meredith’s phone and gets a call confirming Meredith’s ultra-sound. When she tells Meredith in front of Callie, Meredith tells her to hang up. Heather receives a phone call on Meredith’s phone confirming Meredith is pregnant and is sworn to secrecy – for all of eternity.