- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Heidi Klum Hits Long Island to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims
Heidi Klum headed to Long Island, New York to lend her help to affected victims and families of Hurrican Sandy by distributing supplies today, Dec. 2, in Seaford, New York, in partnership with the American Red Cross and AOL.
After distributing supplies, Klum headed to Lindenhurst, NY, for a tree lighting ceremony.
Klum tweeted about her visit saying,
The night before visiting Long Island, Klum held her Haunted Holiday Party, that was benefiting Superstorm Sandy relief efforts. The original party was scheduled for Halloween but due to the Hurricane, it was postponed.
Joining Heidi at her party was Katie Couric, who dressed as eggs over easy.