- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Heidi Klum Hits Long Island to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims
Heidi Klum headed to Long Island, New York to lend her help to affected victims and families of Hurrican Sandy by distributing supplies today, Dec. 2, in Seaford, New York, in partnership with the American Red Cross and AOL.
After distributing supplies, Klum headed to Lindenhurst, NY, for a tree lighting ceremony.
Klum tweeted about her visit saying,
The night before visiting Long Island, Klum held her Haunted Holiday Party, that was benefiting Superstorm Sandy relief efforts. The original party was scheduled for Halloween but due to the Hurricane, it was postponed.
Joining Heidi at her party was Katie Couric, who dressed as eggs over easy.