- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Heidi Klum Hits Long Island to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims
Heidi Klum headed to Long Island, New York to lend her help to affected victims and families of Hurrican Sandy by distributing supplies today, Dec. 2, in Seaford, New York, in partnership with the American Red Cross and AOL.
After distributing supplies, Klum headed to Lindenhurst, NY, for a tree lighting ceremony.
Klum tweeted about her visit saying,
The night before visiting Long Island, Klum held her Haunted Holiday Party, that was benefiting Superstorm Sandy relief efforts. The original party was scheduled for Halloween but due to the Hurricane, it was postponed.
Joining Heidi at her party was Katie Couric, who dressed as eggs over easy.