- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jamie Foxx Says ‘It’s Always Racial’
Once again, Jamie Foxx has gone on a racial rant. Only this time it isn’t on television in front of millions of people but in an interview in VIBE magazine. Let’s just say Foxx is not shy about sharing his views on the differences between black people and white people.
The actor, who was snubbed for his performance in Django Unchained at the Golden Globe nominations on Thursday, sounded off in the December/January issue of VIBE about how everything in his life is built around race.
“As black folks we’re always sensitive. As a black person it’s always racial. I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese — I’ll be like, ain’t this a b*tch. Y’all didn’t know black people was coming. What’s with all this white sh*t? By the same token, if there is fried chicken and watermelon I’ll say ain’t this a b*tch? So, no matter what we do as black people it’s always gonna be that.”
Foxx, who plays a slave in the controversial film, also revealed how he feels forced to compromise who he is when working in a professional capacity.
“Every single thing in my life is built around race,” he explained. “I don’t necessarily speak it because you can’t. But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, ‘Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.’ And I gotta be a certain person.”
Do you agree with Jamie Foxx’s views on the differences between black people and white people? Does Jamie really have to be that “certain person?” or is that something he puts on himself?