- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers to Divorce After 24 Days
If you are reading this headline and thought – who is Jenelle Evans, who cares what she is doing and how many days was this idiot married – you are not alone. Between Christmas and New Years there is no news. Nothing. Unless someone dies (may General Schwarzkopf RIP) or gets divorced (Bethenny Frankel) – it is slim pickings. While we would love to shut the internet for the week – not everyone agrees with us. So we have resorted to nipple slips and pure trash. And for that we apologize. We will be back to reporting on more interesting celebrity news come 2013. We promise.
loserville, Jenelle Evans. Evans is famous for being a mom when she was just a child and appearing on Teen Mom. She has remained relevant because she keeps getting married and making stupid choices, thereby earning her an additional 15 minutes of fame.
Just 24 days after tying the knot at a North Carolina courthouse, Jenelle Evans and husband Courtland Rogers are headed for divorce.
Jenelle has taken to twitter to let her fans know what happened,
“I just want to let everyone know that it is my fault that Courtland and I are going to get a divorce,” she wrote. “I left last night at 3 am to go hang out with his worst enemy and left him home sleeping and worried. Now I got broke up with and I don’t even care cause o well right?? I love u tori.”
This beats Kim Kardashian’s record for short marriages, but Britney Spears still holds the records.
To find out more about Jenelle and her trashy existence please go to the internet and search – as I hold my head in shame for reporting this and will be hiding under the blankets until 2013. Until then.