- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jenni Rivera Death Confirmed Plane Found No Survivors
Jenni Rivera and six others died Sunday morning in Mexico after the plane she was traveling on from Monterrey to Toluca, crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors.
Rivera, 43, four other passengers and two pilots were aboard the plane during the tragic crash.
Mexico’s transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey, where the Mexican-American singer performed on Saturday night.
According to transportation and communication minister Gerardo Ruiz Esparza, the remains of the plane were found in Nuevo Leon state, and “everything points toward it being the plane” in which Rivera was traveling.
Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.