- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Jenni Rivera Death Confirmed Plane Found No Survivors
Jenni Rivera and six others died Sunday morning in Mexico after the plane she was traveling on from Monterrey to Toluca, crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors.
Rivera, 43, four other passengers and two pilots were aboard the plane during the tragic crash.
Mexico’s transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey, where the Mexican-American singer performed on Saturday night.
According to transportation and communication minister Gerardo Ruiz Esparza, the remains of the plane were found in Nuevo Leon state, and “everything points toward it being the plane” in which Rivera was traveling.
Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.